Check out this guide learn the details of about the bosses available in Cyberpunk 2077. Discover which mission will theses bosses will appear and how to handle them easily.
Cyberpunk 2077 is finally here and just link the other video games, players will be fighting a lot of strong bosses in the game. There’s a total of 7 bosses in Cyberpunk 2077, but unlike the other games, some of the boss fights in this game depend on your choices. It is also worth noting that some of these bosses are optional, which means that you won’t be missing any important event and story in Cyberpunk 2077.
All Bosses in Cyberpunk 2077
Below is the complete list of bosses and when will it be available in the story.
- Royce – Available in the mission called The Pickup.
- Oswald Forrest (Woodman) – Available in the mission called Automatic Love.
- Matilda K. Rose (Sasquatch) – Available in the mission called I Walk the Line.
- Akira – Available in the mission called Never Fade Away.
- Placide – Available in the mission called Transmission.
- Sandayu Oda – Available in the mission called Play It Safe.
- Adam Smasher – Available in the mission called Totalimmortal.
Clicking on the enemy boss names above will bring you to their detailed how-to beat guide.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Cyberpunk 2077 guide. This guide was originally created and written by RB Staff. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.