Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is here and one of the new features that have been introduced are the new characters. Unlike the previous season, these characters will help you in different ways.
Some characters will give you gold bars, bounty missions, weapons, and many more. Currently, this season brings a total of 40 characters and if you’re wondering where to find these NPCs, this guide will help you locate them.
All Characters Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
Below is the list of the exact locations of all NPC available in Fortnite right now. Please do note that while some NPC will help you in the game, some of them are also hostile and will shoot you once you’re on their firing range.
- Lexa – Hunter’s Haven
- Reese – Dirty Docks
- Menace – Colossal Coliseum
- Mancake – Butter Barn
- Mave – Shipwreck Cove
- Kondor – Misty Meadows
- The Mandalorian – Razor Crest
- Reaper – Southwest of Sweaty Sands
- Brutus – Dirty Docks
- Deadfire – The Sheriff’s Office
- Triggerfish – Crashed Cargo, West of Sweaty Sands
- Bullseye – Steamy Stacks
- Bandolier – Flushed Building
- Longshot – Misty Meadows
- Splode – Lighthouse
- Blaze – Pristine Point
- Remedy – Hilltop House, Craggy Cliffs
- Big Chuggus – Slurpy Swamp
- Kyle – Weeping Woods
- Cole – Retail Row, Shipwreck Cove
- Ragnarok – Holly Hedges (Viking Vessel)
- Bushranger – Salty Towers
- Dummy – Pleasant Park
- Sparkplug – Lazy Lake
- Burnout – Steamy Stacks
- Turk – Lazy Lake
- Outcast – Sweaty Sands
- Rapscallion – Lazy Lake
- Sleuth – Sweaty Sands
- Grimbles – Fort Crumpet
- Sunflower – The Orchard
- Farmer Steel – Steem Farm, East of Colossal Coliseum
- Doggo – Pleasant Park
- Kit – Catty Corner
- Beef Boss – The Durr Burger Food Truck
- Tomato Head – The Pizza Pit
- Bunker Jonesy – Camp Cod
- Bigfoot – Weeping Woods
- Ruckus – Hydro 16
- Fishstick – Craggy Cliffs
For players who are still unfamiliar with the new map, you can also refer to the full map character location below.
And that’s everything about the location of the new characters in Fortnite. While you’re still here, make sure to check out how to get gold bars in Fortnite.
And that's all for this Fortnite guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Fortnite? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.