This guide will help you obtain the Zero Hour achievement called Bootcamp. According to Steam, only 0.9% of Zero Hour players have only managed to obtain this achievement. But is it really that hard to get the Bootcamp achievement in Zero Hour? Here’s our guide and tip to help you obtain this achievement.
Zero Hour Bootcamp Achievement
Completing the training ground maze in under 40 seconds earns you the Bootcamp achievement.
Because all of the targets are always in the same place, you’ll want to memorize the maze the first few times. Load into a practice area and run through the maze.
To get the best time, use the Mac 10 and the Mock 17 because these weapons allow you to run the fastest.
You want to practice now that you have the best weapons and the maze memorized. Run through the maze as quickly as you can. It will take several attempts to achieve a time of fewer than 40 seconds.
- Make sure your stamina is full before attempting the maze.
- Before attempting the maze, ensure that your speed is at its peak so that you can run as quickly as possible.
- During the maze, run and shoot close to the targets to increase your chances of hitting them and wasting less ammo.
- If you run out of ammo for the Mac 10 near the end of the maze, switch to your Mock 17 and finish off the last targets.
- When you get a time of 40 seconds or less, return to the menu and you’ll have earned the achievement.