- Title: Tiny Life
- Release Date: May 3, 2023
- Developer: Ellpeck Games
- Publisher: Top Hat Studios, Inc.
This guide will be showing you the list of all console commands that you can use in Tiny Life.
How to Use
By default, press the F1 key (you can adjust this in the settings), and then enter one of the commands to observe the result.
- ShowNonBuyable: This command allows you to purchase items that are typically not buyable, such as food and dirty dishes.
- EditWorld: With this command, you can modify the types of lots in the game.
- FreeLots: This command enables you to move into lots without having to pay for them, essentially giving you free real estate in the game world.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Tiny Life guide. This guide was originally created and written by Magical Liopleurodon. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.