- Title: Tiny Life
- Release Date: May 3, 2023
- Developer: Ellpeck Games
- Publisher: Top Hat Studios, Inc.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Tiny Life smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Tiny Life minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Memory, OpenGL 2 Support
- Storage: 200 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Tiny Life?
Tiny Life System Requirements
Can I Run Tiny Life?
For the game Tiny Life, the minimum system requirements include having Windows 10 as your operating system, a processor with a speed of at least 2 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, a graphics card with 256 MB of video memory and support for OpenGL 2, and 200 MB of available storage space. These requirements should ensure that you can enjoy a basic gaming experience.
Tiny Life Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Tiny Life? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Tiny Life, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Tiny Life. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Tiny Life > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Tiny Life.
How to Monitor Tiny Life FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Tiny Life:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.