100% achievement guide for SCP: Labrat. Please note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game.
SCP: Labrat Achievement Guide
There’s a total of 11 achievements in the game. 7 of these achievements are hidden.
- Simply load a save in-game.
Gone, Reduced to atoms.
- Find or spawn SCP-999, pick it up and stretch it/throw it around until it tears in half.
- Find SCP-096 and stare at his face. It also works with the “Natural Selection” achievement.
Kentucky Fried D-Class
- Stand in a tesla gate and die from it.
- Go to SCP-999’s room, take some candy from the bowl in front of it, and feed it.
Hug the nut
- Touch SCP-173 with both hands at the same time.
It looks so real!
- Find SCP-178’s room, take it, and put it on for a bit. The glasses can be found in one of the “2-SCP” rooms, the same type of area that SCP-500 and SCP-1499 spawn in.
- On the right of SCP-914, there should be some shelves with a photo of SCP-173 on it. Just put that photo in 914 for any value and look at the outcome.
What have you done?
- In the cafeteria, find the piece of pizza on a table and keep it. Then, find SCP-999 and feed it to him.
- I got this achievement personally by turning off the remote door control system and going to SCP-079’s chamber. Then, I no clipped into the cage area he was in and punched him. I’m sure there’s another way of doing it without clipping, but I just decided to do it the quick and easy way.
That Solves That
- This was by far the hardest of all the achievements to obtain. You have to lure SCP-173 into a tesla gate and have it go off, revealing his rebar underneath.
And that concludes this SCP: Labrat guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.