- Title: Roblox
- Release Date:
Information about Roblox is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
This page has been updated. Please see the latest and working Roblox Ninja Legends 2 codes in the list below.
Check out this new Roblox Ninja Legends 2 codes for the month of January 2021. If you’re one of the players of the previous Ninja Legends in Roblox, then you surely want to try and play the Roblox Ninja Legends 2, which has been created by the same creator.
Please note that this page is constantly being updated. Once the Roblox Ninja Legends 2 creator, Scriptbloxian Studios, released a new code, you will be able to find it first here. That being said, we highly recommend bookmarking this page to get the latest codes for Roblox Ninja Legends 2.
Roblox Ninja Legends 2 Codes
Working Roblox Ninja Legends 2 Codes
- powers500 – Redeem and get free 500 Shards
- bossbattle300 – Redeem and get free 300 Shards
- epictower350 – Redeem and get free 350 Coins
- treeninja400 – Redeem and get free 400 Coins
- shurikencity500 – Redeem and get free 750 Coins
- waterfall500 – Redeem and get free 500 Shards
- newgame500 – Redeem and get free 500 Shards
- epicturrets450 – Redeem and get free 300 Shards
- firstplanet250 – Redeem and get free 250 Shards
Expired Roblox Ninja Legends 2 Codes
As of writing, there is still no expired codes for the new Roblox Ninja Legends 2. This only means that you can get the free shards and other items from the codes above.
How to Redeem Roblox Ninja Legends 2 Codes
Just like the good old Roblox Ninja Legends, you can redeem the codes in Ninja Legends 2 easily. To redeem the codes, please follow the steps below.
- Launch Roblox Ninja Legends 2.
- Once in the main menu, click the Codes button found on the right side of the screen.
- In the new window, enter the codes above.
- Hit the Enter button to claim your rewards.
And that’s all for this Roblox Ninja Legends 2 code guide.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Roblox guide. This guide was originally created and written by RB Staff. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.