Reports suggest that many players on PC are having some issues launching Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis. If you’re playing the game on PC via Steam, then here’s the way how to fix it.
How to Fix PSO 2 New Genesis Launching Error
- Open Run dialog by pressing Win+R on your keyboard
- Type %LocalAppData% and hit enter.
- Find the SEGA folder. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called SEGA.
- Inside the SEGA folder, open the folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM.
- Iside the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM folder, create a new file called steamupdate.txt.
- Open the steamupdate.txt and paste this code v70000_rc_135.
- Save the file and launch the game directly on Steam.
And that concludes this Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.