Reports suggest that many players on PC are having some issues launching Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis. If you’re playing the game on PC via Steam, then here’s the way how to fix it.
How to Fix PSO 2 New Genesis Launching Error
- Open Run dialog by pressing Win+R on your keyboard
- Type %LocalAppData% and hit enter.
- Find the SEGA folder. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called SEGA.
- Inside the SEGA folder, open the folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM.
- Iside the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM folder, create a new file called steamupdate.txt.
- Open the steamupdate.txt and paste this code v70000_rc_135.
- Save the file and launch the game directly on Steam.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis guide. This guide was originally created and written by RB Staff. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.