Reports suggest that many players on PC are having some issues launching Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis. If you’re playing the game on PC via Steam, then here’s the way how to fix it.
How to Fix PSO 2 New Genesis Launching Error
- Open Run dialog by pressing Win+R on your keyboard
- Type %LocalAppData% and hit enter.
- Find the SEGA folder. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called SEGA.
- Inside the SEGA folder, open the folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM. If it doesn’t exist, then create a new folder called PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM.
- Iside the PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM folder, create a new file called steamupdate.txt.
- Open the steamupdate.txt and paste this code v70000_rc_135.
- Save the file and launch the game directly on Steam.
And that's all for this Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.