100% achievements guide for Dust to the End. This guide will keep it short and simple. The game is fairly easy but requires some grinding and few tasks are repetitive. The game is all about collecting money and spending it on slot machines. Have fun.
Story Related Achievements
Finish the main quest. There are 4 different endings. Make a save after the quest: ”Final meeting”. You can load your previous save or use a different save slot. After completing the main quest, you can continue playing.
- Homeless and Unstable – Reached the ending 1
- Life of Revenge – Reached the ending 2
- Finding and Hope – Reached the ending 3
- Home Lost – Reached the ending 4
Travel Related Achievements
- 10,000 KM – The mileage reached 10,000 kilometers without any vehicles.
- 100,000 KM – The mileage reached 100,000 kilometers
- 1M KM – The mileage reached one million kilometers
- Should reach this after completing other achievements. If not, travel from one side to the other. Do this on the right side of the map, as there will be no enemies.
- Edge of the World – Get to the edge of the map
- Travel to any edge of the map.
- My world – Been to all locations
- Visit all locations, easily unlocked by following the main quest.
Time Related Achievements
- 2204 – Survived until September 1, 2204
- Keep your caravan alive for 5 years. You can check the time on the bottom right.
- 2209 – Survived until September 1, 2209
- Keep your caravan alive for 10 years. You can check the time on the bottom right.
Arena Related Achievements
- Focus on participation – Participated 25 times in the arena
- Participate 25 times in the arena. You don’t need to win.
- Blood and sand – Won 20 victories in the arena
- Win 20 times in the arena. Each match has 3 rounds. Remember you can swap caravan members after each round.
- For honor – Won 3 victories in all arenas
- There are 5 different arenas. Border Town, Eagle Town, New Moon City, Ampton City, and Yin City. You have to win 3 times in each. You need to win the full match, not just 3 rounds.
Crafting Related Achievements
Reach proficiency levels 30 and 50 by crafting. You can craft from the inventory. Bottom left you will see your current level and energy bar. Every time you are crafting, you will spend some energy. Energy is restored every week. You will need tools to craft and you will learn new recipes when gaining more levels in crafting. I found out the best way to increase the level is to craft biohazard suits.
- Producer – Proficiency level arrive at 30
- Master – Proficiency level arrive at 50
Bunkers Related Achievements
Bunkers as the game call them, or underground bases. You can get the first bunker from the quest: ”Fallback”. You can find the remaining 4 bunkers from the tavern for some cigarettes. Usually, main cities have side quests asking you to find and clear these bunkers. You can have only 5 in total.
- Foothold – You have one underground base
- Landlord – You have three underground bases
- Wasteland Lord – You have five underground bases
Markets Related Achievements
Each area, except starting area, has a so-called market. After arriving in Eagle Town, you can start a side quest: ”Market Competition”. Each city/town has a guild, which shows information about the market. You need to set up an office to start occupying the market. Each area has two rivals. You get credits by completing objectives shown in the guild menu or by helping caravans/guards. You will get new objectives every month. Seize their market share and start trade routes to get some extra money. I recommend getting rid of one rival at the time, as they will try to seize your market. It´s less time-consuming and reduces traveling if you do one at a time. Do this to all cities and towns.
- Conquer Gobi Market – Occupy all the markets in the Gobi zone
- Conquer Desert Market – Occupy all the markets in the Desert zone
- Conquer West Wildland Market – Occupy all the markets in the West Wildland
- Conquer East Wildland Market – Occupy all the markets in the East Wildland
- Commercial Giant – Occupy all the markets
Industry Related Achievements
Most of the cities and towns have properties. These properties can be used to construct industry. These will then produce different goods. Some cities have already built an industry that you can only upgrade to advanced. Some let you choose what to build. Make sure you build at least 15 different industries to get “The Thriving Wasteland achievement”. To build/upgrade some of them, you will need to reach a high reputation (see “World Attention”). In the quests panel, under property, you can see what you have built, the cost of buildings, and upgrades. I suggest completing this when you have a lot of money, as building and upgrading will require a lot of building materials.
- Let me try! – Create 1 industry.
- Hard Work – Create 5 industries.
- I have Branchs – Create 15 industries.
- Business Specialization – Owns 1 Advanced Industry.
- Industry Leader – Owns 5 different types of Advanced Industries.
- The Thriving Wasteland – Owns 15 different types of Advanced Industries.
- Rebuilder of Apocalypse – Complete the construction of industrial bases in all towns.
- Lord of Constructions – Complete the construction of Advanced Industry in all urban industrial bases.
Prosperity Related Achievements
Simply construct and upgrade all industries in the city. To reach 400, you need to construct and upgrade everything in Yin City.
- Friend of Towns – The prosperity of city is more than 200.
- Urban Construction Expert – The prosperity of city is more than 300.
- Prosperity of Apocalypse – The prosperity of city is more than 400.
Slot Machine Related Achievements
- Have a Taste – Spend 750,000 in slot machine.
- Don’t STOP! – Spend 8 million in slot machine.
- Damaged Rod – Spend 100 million in slot machine.
- Just keep spending on the slot machine. You can play slot machines in the tavern. There are 3 slot machines in total. New Moon City, Ampton City, and Yin. Playing slot machine is currently the best way to get purple armor and weapons. Totally worth it. You can use AutoHotkey-script to make your life easier.
- Lucky Star – Collect all the trinkets which hidden in the slot machine.
- Bugged at the moment.
- Listen, engine voice – Get the first fuel-efficient vehicle
- Buy your first motorcycle from Eagle Town.
- Millionaire – The number of funds exceeds one million
- Have over 1 000 000. Easy to get.
- Insert coins, please! – Spent one million on maintenance costs
- Repair your vehicles. You can repair vehicles in the garage. Will come over time.
- LFG – Caravan is full
- Have your caravan full of people. You can have a total of 9 people. 1 is your character and 1 from the main quest. You can hire two characters from side quests, John and Beck. You can also hire mercenaries from taverns.
- Titan – Get the Titan Truck
- The best vehicle in the game for 99 800 000. You can buy it from Yin City.
- Gene Medicine – Use genetic medicine once
- Medicine to reset your character’s stats. You can buy it from the black market.
- World attention – All reputation reached above 500
- Reach 500 reputation for all cities in reputation panel. Civilian factions are not needed. The easiest way to increase reputation is to do quests for each city. You can gain some extra reputation by helping patrolling guards.