Here is the complete list of Necromunda: Hired Gun achievements and how you can obtain them.
Necromunda: Hired Gun Achievement Guide
Here are the story-related achievements. You won’t be able to miss them as long as you finish the game:
- The Bounty – Finish Level 1
- The Captive – Finish Level 2
- The Beast – Finish Level 3
- The Ambush – Finish Level 4
- The Escape – Finish Level 5
- The Siege – Finish Level 6
- The Dark – Finish Level 7
- The Stair – Finish Level 8
- The Meeting – Finish Level 9
- Gang war – Finish Level 10
- The Scent – Finish Level 11
- Martyr’s End – Finish Level 12
- The Past – Finish The campaign
Here are the secret achievements:
- Future best friend? – Let Brickjaw live in Koloss 44
- Don’t Kill the NPC towards the end of the 2nd level. Minimal story influence.
- Ruthless – Kill Brickjaw in Koloss 44
- Kill the NPC on the 2nd level. Do it as soon as they open the hatch, only chance. Minimal story influence.
- Man’s best friend – Buy an upgrade for your Mastiff
- Who’s a good boy? – Pet your dog in Martyr’s end
- Bull’s Eye – Complete the shooting training in Martyr’s End
- Finish the shooting range at Martyr’s End. It’s above the gun store.
- God speed – Place five bombs in less than three minutes in Escher Lab.
- The one and only – Finish Kaerus with only the Ironfist.
- Only use your default weapon on level one. I suggest a replay after it’s been upgraded.
- Kill it with fire – Kill a Genestealer with a grenade launcher
- Kill the new enemy type on this level with a grenade launcher.
- Pedestrian – Finish Avarus without using the grapnel.
- Don’t use the Grapnel on this mission. Wallrunning and double jumping for the win.
- I hate walking – Travel 5km using the grapnel
- Use your Grapnel to travel over 5km.
Implant kills related achievements:
- Bionic master – Kill 100 enemies by using Augmetics powers
- Who needs weapons – Kill 5 enemies in one use of Strength Booster
- Zap – Kill 30 enemies with the Blast module
- It’s not cheating! – Kill 60 enemies with the Perfect Aim module
- Kaboom – Kill 30 enemies with the Crush module
Other kills related achievements:
- Death comes from above – Kill 100 enemies while wallrunning
- Sadistic – You have performed 100 Takedowns
- Who let the dogs out – Kill 30 enemies with your Mastiff
- Headache – You have killed 100 enemies with a headshot
- Sniper – Kill 10 enemies in a row with headshots only
- Weapons lover – Kill an enemy with every weapon
The list of known weapons in the game:
- Scars Machina
- Escher’s Kiss
- Death Bringer
- Pious Legacy
- Hashin’s Eye
- Funeral Ball
- Iron Rain
Levels completion related achievements
- Who’s the boss now? – Finish a mission with an S rank
- Can be done in Side Missions. Make sure you find chests, avoid using medkits and kill few enemies.
- The best student – Finish all main missions with a rank of A or more
- You may replay main missions from the Hub
- New allies – Fill one faction bar
- Complete missions from the same contractor. The white bar tracks your progress:
- The specialist – Finish a mission using only special weapons.
- Special weapons are Hashin’s Eye, Burningsun, Wrath, and Funeral Ball.
- Defuser – Trigger all mines on Steel way
Other remaining achievements and how to obtain them:
- Additional income – Finish your first secondary mission
- That will be your main income. Side missions are extremely easy and can be done in under a minute, earning you over 30-60k in one run.
- Still human? – Upgrade one implant to the class 4
- A lot of your earnings will be gone into implants. Worth investment though!)
- Gecko’s feet – Wallrun 2500m
- Now I see you – Take out 50 shields with the grapnel
- You need these guys. Just shoot them with grapnel.
- Perfect weapon – Customize every aspect of a single weapon
- Customization is available before accepting a mission or in the hub, from Artificer.
- Explorer – Find a +3 weapon
- Depends on your luck.
- Treasure hunt – Open 20 chests
- You may open the same chests at the same level, they will count!
- Banker – Amass 100.000 credits
- Counts as OVERALL credits. You may spend them!
And that's all for this Necromunda: Hired Gun guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Necromunda: Hired Gun? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Lord of War. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.