Here is the complete list of Necromunda: Hired Gun achievements and how you can obtain them.
Necromunda: Hired Gun Achievement Guide
Here are the story-related achievements. You won’t be able to miss them as long as you finish the game:
- The Bounty – Finish Level 1
- The Captive – Finish Level 2
- The Beast – Finish Level 3
- The Ambush – Finish Level 4
- The Escape – Finish Level 5
- The Siege – Finish Level 6
- The Dark – Finish Level 7
- The Stair – Finish Level 8
- The Meeting – Finish Level 9
- Gang war – Finish Level 10
- The Scent – Finish Level 11
- Martyr’s End – Finish Level 12
- The Past – Finish The campaign
Here are the secret achievements:
- Future best friend? – Let Brickjaw live in Koloss 44
- Don’t Kill the NPC towards the end of the 2nd level. Minimal story influence.
- Ruthless – Kill Brickjaw in Koloss 44
- Kill the NPC on the 2nd level. Do it as soon as they open the hatch, only chance. Minimal story influence.
- Man’s best friend – Buy an upgrade for your Mastiff
- Who’s a good boy? – Pet your dog in Martyr’s end
- Bull’s Eye – Complete the shooting training in Martyr’s End
- Finish the shooting range at Martyr’s End. It’s above the gun store.
- God speed – Place five bombs in less than three minutes in Escher Lab.
- The one and only – Finish Kaerus with only the Ironfist.
- Only use your default weapon on level one. I suggest a replay after it’s been upgraded.
- Kill it with fire – Kill a Genestealer with a grenade launcher
- Kill the new enemy type on this level with a grenade launcher.
- Pedestrian – Finish Avarus without using the grapnel.
- Don’t use the Grapnel on this mission. Wallrunning and double jumping for the win.
- I hate walking – Travel 5km using the grapnel
- Use your Grapnel to travel over 5km.
Implant kills related achievements:
- Bionic master – Kill 100 enemies by using Augmetics powers
- Who needs weapons – Kill 5 enemies in one use of Strength Booster
- Zap – Kill 30 enemies with the Blast module
- It’s not cheating! – Kill 60 enemies with the Perfect Aim module
- Kaboom – Kill 30 enemies with the Crush module
Other kills related achievements:
- Death comes from above – Kill 100 enemies while wallrunning
- Sadistic – You have performed 100 Takedowns
- Who let the dogs out – Kill 30 enemies with your Mastiff
- Headache – You have killed 100 enemies with a headshot
- Sniper – Kill 10 enemies in a row with headshots only
- Weapons lover – Kill an enemy with every weapon
The list of known weapons in the game:
- Scars Machina
- Escher’s Kiss
- Death Bringer
- Pious Legacy
- Hashin’s Eye
- Funeral Ball
- Iron Rain
Levels completion related achievements
- Who’s the boss now? – Finish a mission with an S rank
- Can be done in Side Missions. Make sure you find chests, avoid using medkits and kill few enemies.
- The best student – Finish all main missions with a rank of A or more
- You may replay main missions from the Hub
- New allies – Fill one faction bar
- Complete missions from the same contractor. The white bar tracks your progress:
- The specialist – Finish a mission using only special weapons.
- Special weapons are Hashin’s Eye, Burningsun, Wrath, and Funeral Ball.
- Defuser – Trigger all mines on Steel way
Other remaining achievements and how to obtain them:
- Additional income – Finish your first secondary mission
- That will be your main income. Side missions are extremely easy and can be done in under a minute, earning you over 30-60k in one run.
- Still human? – Upgrade one implant to the class 4
- A lot of your earnings will be gone into implants. Worth investment though!)
- Gecko’s feet – Wallrun 2500m
- Now I see you – Take out 50 shields with the grapnel
- You need these guys. Just shoot them with grapnel.
- Perfect weapon – Customize every aspect of a single weapon
- Customization is available before accepting a mission or in the hub, from Artificer.
- Explorer – Find a +3 weapon
- Depends on your luck.
- Treasure hunt – Open 20 chests
- You may open the same chests at the same level, they will count!
- Banker – Amass 100.000 credits
- Counts as OVERALL credits. You may spend them!
That's everything we are sharing today for this Necromunda: Hired Gun guide. This guide was originally created and written by Lord of War. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.