This guide will teach you how to get all Skjoldur Story achievements. Please note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game.
Story Related Achievements
Simply play the game and you will be able to unlock these achievements
- Skjoldur – Obtain a shield.
- Only the beginning. – Finish the tutorial.
- What’s inside? – Open your first dungeon.
- One down, three to go. Or maybe four? – Complete a dungeon.
- One more to go! – Unlock the final dungeon.
- Go down to go up! – Fall through a hole.
- VICTORY! – Beat the game. Save the island.
- A picture is worth… – Read a sign.
- Read the sign when you meet an enemy for the first time.
- Well this is good to know. – Use world map teleportation.
- Open your map, and then hold the throw button in any area with a chat bubble until you get teleported to that area.
- Repairman – Fix a teleporter.
- You need to buy the shuriken-like icon from the shop. This can be found in most shops – the cheapest one is located northeast of the starting point for 10 coins. The first teleporter is to the east of the starting point.
- That was different. – Finish a minigame.
- The first minigame can be accessed from the teleporter that I mentioned in the previous achievement.
- Ooo what’s this? – Discover a secret cave.
- There are several of them but you only need to enter one. Bomb the entrance to unlock it.
- A hidden room? – Discover a hidden room in a dungeon.
- In the east dungeon, bomb at this spot and head north. There is another in another dungeon but I forgot to take a picture. You can always check the secret rooms after you get the full map anyway – just check the room that you can’t access normally.
- Hello friend – Ride a goat.
- The goat is located in the west area.
- Are we there yet? – Trave to distant goat doors.
- Bring the goat to the goat door in the middle area. Note that you can use the wind ability to move the goat between the lands just like how you access this area. You need to get off from the goat to use spells. Use the throw button to trigger it.
- Lost and Found – Recover someone’s runaway pet.
- Push the red spinning enemy on the west area to the area with its door. It’s located 2 screens east from where you found it.
- Oink Oink. – Ride a boar.
- The boar is in a small spot in the north area.
- Somebody call a plumber. – Travel through some nostalgic trees.
- Enter the trunk in the north area (the pink-colored one). There are a lot of them, so feel free to use whichever you want.
- I’ve been there. – Explore all of the Overworld.
- This seems to be buggy since I didn’t unlock this after I explored every area, but if this also happening to you, just keep on exploring more areas. I got it after I go to this area.
- Lawn Mower – Cut down a 1,0000 tufts of grass.
- At least I keep my stuff. – Die 1 time.
- This game feels souls-like… – Die 10 times.
- Pew pew – Shoot 100 Projectiles
- Pew pew pew – Shoot 250 Projectiles
- My arm is sore. – Block 250 projectiles
- Cute…and violent? – Kill 100 Enemies.
- Shopping – Buy your first item.
- Let’s buy some stuff. – Collect 100 Silver
- Who needs this much money? – Collect 250 Silver.
And that concludes this Skjoldur Story guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.