Do you have any questions that need some answers in Hokko Life? In this guide, we will be showing you the answers to the most common questions in Hokko Life.
Hokko Life FAQ
Is there an inventory?
Not yet. For now, it’s the big bag upgrade you can get from Moss, or you can make a little pile of items in an area you don’t go by often. Just drop all the items on the floor, and they will not de-spawn.
Can I upgrade/move/rotate/destroy houses?
- No, not as of yet. Make sure you place your houses exactly where you want them because you can’t move them once they’re in place.
I’m stranded on the opposite side of the map. I built a bridge, it shifted, and now I can’t get back. What should I do?
- Normally, you can restart the game and end up back at the inn or your house.
Why can’t I pick up logs or seeds from the ground?
- It should work if you go inside a house and then come back out. You can also sleep, which should be beneficial.
Where can I find bushes to make bushes from Sallys?
- I don’t think bushes are in atm but if I’m wrong let me know.
Where can I find rocks if I need them but haven’t yet unlocked the mine?
- You can go to the beach and mine the white, square-like rocks for stone.
Do rocks respawn?
- Yes, they respawn every day.
Does coal respawn?
- The coal out in the world does not respawn. However, coal nodes in the mine do. They will respawn everday.
And that concludes this Hokko Life guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.