Check out this guide to learn the best build for Albedo, the famous Mondstadt Alchemist in Genshin Impact. If you’re one of the players planning to use this new character in the game, make sure to check the guide below.
Albedo Best Build
Unlike any other character in Genshin Impact, Albedo outperforms them due to his strong secondary DPS and fast ability cooldown. His primary Elemental Skill is Abiogenesis: Solar Isotama, which deals a Geo damage. Meanwhile, Albedo’s Elemental Bursk Skill is the Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide, which causes a surge of burst Geo crystals affecting huge damage of enemies in front of him.
Having a good Elemental Skill, Albedo is one of the most ideal characters that you can use when switching. That being said, below are the best build that we came up for this character:
- Weapon: Skyward Blade or Festering Desire
- Artifact Sets: Archaic Petra and Noblesse Oblige or Noblesse Oblige
Constellation Lv. 1
- Flower of Eden – Transient Blossoms generated by Albedo’s Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma regenerate 1.2 Energy for Albedo.
Constellation Lv. 2
- Opening of Phanerozoic – Transient Blossoms generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma grant Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30s:
- Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases DMG by of Albedo’s DEF.
- The effect stacks up to 4 times.
Constellation Lv. 3
- Grace of Helios – Increases the level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation Lv. 4
- Descent of Divinity – Solar Isotoma increases Plunging Attack DMG by 30% for active party members within the AoE.
Constellation Lv. 5
- Tide of Hadaen – Increases the level of Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation Lv. 6
- Dust of Purification – If active party members within the AoE are protected by a shield created by Crystallize, Solar Isotoma increases their DMG by 17%.
And that's all for this Genshin Impact guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Genshin Impact? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.