Here’s how you can obtain all Escape Room – The Sick Colleague achievements.
Escape Room – The Sick Colleague Walkthrough
Simply follow this guide and you will unlock all achievements in the game.
Complete the tutorial
- Self-explanatory. Use right-click to remove the doormat and grab the key. Place the key next to the number pad and type 1234.
Opening the first 2 locks
- As you enter the room and look to the left you’ll see a shelf with 2 locks, a red one and a gold one. Here are the codes for both of them:
- Gold: 3708
- Red: 7843
- Grab the magnet located in the cabinet with the red lock on it, use it to grab the key inside the glass jar on the same cabinet. Once you have the key, use it to open the box located by the chessboard, it should be on a shelf right behind you. Once you open the box you’ll have to place the correct pieces in their respective positions: Queen 2A, Bishop 7F, Pawn 4B.
Golden lock on the wall
- Right after you complete the chess section, turn right and you’ll see a small cabinet on the wall with a golden lock on it. Open it with this code: 357.
- Right next to the cabinet with the red and golden lock you opened earlier, there’s a safe.
Open it with this code: 3125.
- Return to the chessboard, on the left side of the drawers there should be a red toolbox, enter the following code and retrieve the wrench: 24658.
Entering the secret room
- Grab the wrench and use it to unscrew the fake vent above the fake fireplace. Press the hidden button and push the fireplace. Enter the room.
Opening the briefcase and cabinet
- As you enter the room you’ll see a briefcase sitting on top of the table. Use the following combination to unlock it. L5, R35, L0. When you are done, turn around and you’ll see a cabinet with a lock on it. Use the following combination to unlock it EMMA.
Making the LEDs work and opening the ammo box
- When you are done with the cabinet, look around and find another cabinet this time white on the wall right next to a big map. Open it and use the combination of switches I show you to make the LEDs work: ON – OFF – OFF – OFF – ON – ON
- Now, look down for the final lock on the ammo box and use the following combination to open it and retrieve the card inside it. Code is R816.
- Return to the main door and use the key to finish the game.
And that's all for this Escape Room - The Sick Colleague guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Escape Room - The Sick Colleague? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Kavik. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.