If you’re one of the players who want to directly jump into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, make sure to check out this guide to learn how to skip the launcher.
One of the most useful features on Steam is the command launch options. Just like the other popular games such as Dota 2, you can also skip the launcher in Cyberpunk 2077. Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can do it.
How to Skip Launcher in Cyberpunk 2077
- Open Steam and go to your Library.
- Find Cyberpunk 2077 on the left side, hit right-click on your mouse, and select Properties.
- Under the General tab, click the Set Launch Option.
- Enter the command line
- Click the Ok button and close the window.
- Open Cyberpunk 2077 and enjoy!
And that’s how you can skip Cyberpunk 2077 launcher on PC via Steam. If you can’t find Cyberpunk 2077, just open your web browser and put
steam://run/1091500 in the URL bar and hit enter.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Cyberpunk 2077 guide. This guide was originally created and written by RB Staff. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.