This Quick Guide kind of shows an option to turn the Narrator off.
How to Turn Off Narrator and Subtitles
- The first thing you have to do is go to the settings section of the game.
- Under the Audio tab, set the Speech in the Volume section to 0.
- In the Frequency section, set the Narrator to 0.
- In the General section, you can toggle the button to turn off the subtitles.
- By setting Narrator to 0 in the field Frequency, will only remove his speeches outside of missions.
- By muting the field Speech under Volume, he’ll be silent during missions as well.
And that concludes this Biomutant guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.