Here’s the complete Prison Simulator: Prologue walkthrough to obtain all achievements in the game.
Prison Simulator: Prologue Achievement Guide
Student – Buy your first skill
- There will be a quest called Skills Up where you have to talk to the guard in the social room and he will give you the options tree of the upgrades. Buy either the active Searching & Intimidating or passive Health Boost.
Let’s take it – Take found contraband for yourself
- Find one item not allowed or the called contraband in the prison and choose the take option. Search prisoners’ bodies or go to Cell Block B and search in the furniture. In the Prisoner Induction routine, you will have high chances as you search their box’s items and in the final, search for items on his body. In the Package Search routine, you will have to search the parcels and it’s a good opportunity too.
Sorry to interrupt you – Talk to the three prisoners during their intimate moment
- Go to Cell Block B, find three prisoners that are sitting on the toilet, and talk to them.
Nap time! – Skip your free time by sitting on a bench
- After the Prisoner Induction routine, you’ll receive the Free Time introduction and will be able to use a bench. There are some of them in the hall. Interact with one and select Yes to skip free time on it.
The cause of the fire was fire – Put out the fire
- An event called Fire will happen where you will have to find the nearest extinguisher and direct the stream at the fire.
Prison bully – Beat prisoners five times
- Take your baton (to be confirmed if it can be with other equipment) and beat 5 prisoners, making them unconscious, before the riot.
Everything’s gonna be ok – End up in the infirmary
- Lose all your health and you will respawn in the infirmary.
Finders keepers – Open all ammo stashes during the Riot
- There are five emergency boxes as in the image below with ammunition inside. The localization is Search Room, Locker Room, Cell in the Shooting Range Room, one at the side of one vending machine, and in the room of Cell Block B.
Rambo – Beat 30 prisoners during the Riot
- The Riot happens near the end. Gun use will be allowed, so it will be easier to beat prisoners, so shoot the prisoners on the way and if the ammo runs out, use your baton or other equipment.
Diplomat – Win negotiations on the Yard
- During the riot, follow the reference to go to the prison yard and talk with the riot leader. Select the dialogues below to convince some to cooperate.
- Go to your cells. That’s an order.
- Oh, it will. It’ll happen right now and won’t be the one having problems.
- Calm down. Do I really have to remind you of the consequences? Stop acting like a child.
- The warden is going to cut your food rations. You will eat ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ rats.
- Stop ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ around. The food wasn’t that bad.
- What else? You expect me to wipe your ass?
- We’ll take care of this, I swear. Just please, go to your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cells.
Not on my watch! – Take control of the Riot
- Follow the game instructions for calling for help, taking over the prison yard, finding the two keys, and taking over the workshop for last to finish the riot.
No guns allowed – Finish the Riot section without using your gun
- Follow the It was not so hard achievement suggestions, except to not use the gun. Be objective in your tasks, but don’t let the prisoners accumulate too much. Use your baton and rotate around the prisoners to take less damage.
The story begins – Finish the Prologue
- After the riot, talk to the guard of the evening briefing and choose the dialogue option “I’m tired. Let’s end this day already.” Follow the introduction instructions until the Monitoring Shift to finish the prologue.
It was not so hard – Start and finish game on hard
- Finish the prologue in the Captain difficulty in which the prisoners have more health, NPCs do more damage and your ammo amount is smaller. The process to make it easier would be to select the passive skill of Health Boost, get money by doing secondary quests to buy consumables that upgrade your stamina and strength amount and recovery and, of course, the consumables that recover your health and stamina and pick all the ammunition for your gun as it’s the safest weapon to beat prisoners without being hit.
And that concludes this Prison Simulator guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.