This guide will give a brief introduction to some enemies in the courtyard, and some tips to make the experience easier with natural magic. I also need help with names because they are pretty wack right now, so leave suggestions in the comments for name changes.
This is a rough enemy guide from what I have experienced. If you want to learn on your own, don’t continue reading. For those that do want to know about the enemies, just know I am only on floor 25. I will try to add pictures of the enemies and other things on the map.
- Yellow Golem – Basic enemy, comes in close for the attack, can’t attack without arms or ahead. Takes roughly 3 shouts to kill.
- Silver/Big Golem – A strong enemy, cannot be easily lifted or knocked back, Blocks natural magic with fists. Using shout plus natural magic should kill it within a few hits.
- Purple Golem – Ranged yellow golem, it has a shoulder weapon. cannot attack without ahead. The best thing is to just use shout and natural magic to kill.
- Flying Dudes – Shoots ball, can be easily killed by grabbing it using natural magic and slamming it into the ground/wall.
- Wizard (Floor 20) – Teleports, redirects natural magic, annoying, sometimes shoots natural like magic at you. Attack it by spamming your magic at it. It will die eventually. You could also use the surroundings as weapons.
- Big Flying Dude (Floor 25 aka sun floor) – Shoots about 4 or 5 shots in a few seconds before it recharges. I recommend running past it, but if you wanna kill it, kill everything else in the room and then go after it. Lots of health.
- Massive Golem – Not much info other than it is a huge mini-boss. Can be easily killed using a floating orb. The coloration is blue.
These are all the enemies I have encountered so far, but I will be sure to edit this as I continue within the next few days.
Using Natural Magic
Knowing how to use natural magic can be confusing at first, but you should get the hang of it by floor 10 or sooner. This will be how to use it in situations, and not how to use it in general. Still, if you want to have a basic rundown, I will try my best to help. (I will also try to add videos and images soon)
- Controlling with magic – After shooting the magic you can hold down the button that you shoot with to control the object or enemy you shot the magic at. Use this to ground the flyers, and fling the golems. I noticed that shooting both hands at different parts of the golem makes it easier to control and fling. You should also use the control to bring things to your hand. For example, there are bars in some rooms that you can’t get into that have healing inside, but if you use the control on the item and fling your hand in the opposite direction of where it is, it will come straight to your hand.
- Shouts – The is very key for getting through floors with ease. You can kill enemies with a shout (roughly 3 shouts for a basic golem), it can be used to redirect enemy projectiles, and it can be used to knock enemies back. If you are fighting multiple enemies, you can focus on attacking one while defending yourself with a shout from projectiles or close combat enemies.
- Other uses – the shot-out magic can damage nearby objects in the room. I will explain these objects in another section.
These are the uses I use the most often and are basically the only ones I know. There may be other uses that I haven’t discovered, so this could be updated.
This will discuss objects found around the floors. I will mention the useful and what seem to be useless ones. If you want to discover these on your own then stop reading.
- Purple Pipes – These are the pipes with purple stuff in them. These can shot at using natural magic which will cause them to drain the purple liquid. No use found so far.
- Green Blinking Thing – This can be shot which will break it, but you will be able to change the nature of your magic by getting close to it. When the natural magic turns green, it will move more wildly in the air, when hitting an enemy (basic golem for example) it will cause their limbs to move wildly, Enemies can still attack you in this state. You also seem to lose the ability to control the enemy (Personal Least Favorite)
- Frost Thing – Has a frost element on the object. Breaking this will give you a frosty element to your magic which makes enemies slippery on the floor. Moves like basic magic, but it won’t let you control enemies.
- Pressure Tank – This is a greyish tank with red writing and a symbol on it. Breaking this will turn your magic red. You lose the ability to control enemies, but your shots are very strong. You can instantly kill an enemy like the basic golem by hitting your shot, but it moves very fast and is hard to control. You get roughly 2 or 3 shots. (My Favorite)
- Yellow Thing – Makes enemies fly up into the air, duration is unknown, Able to kill most basic golems instantly. Cannot be used on Massive Golem.
All of these stay with you until you shoot them 2 or 3 times.
- Big Barrel – Cannot pick up, can control with magic, explodes.
- Small Barrel – Can pick up. Can be controlled, explodes, slows time.
- Purple Tube – Can pick up, unknown what it does exactly.
- Healing Tube – Can control, Heals you.
Middle Room Objects
- Floating Orb – Explodes into a suction force that drags in enemies and items when shot.
- Tesla – Not sure of the use, breaking the cage will cause it to shoot out tons of electricity bolts.
- Obelisk w/ writing – Small explosion when shot.
- Small Pyramid w/ writing – Small explosion when shot.
These are all the objects I can remember finding I will add more if I find them.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Waltz of the Wizard: Natural Magic guide. This guide was originally created and written by Pepperpal. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.