This guide will help you win and complete the Witch’s Maze 7, the final boss in Vivid Knight.
Witch’s Maze 7 Strategy
- Early Synergies: Knight, Brown, Plum, Blue
- Late Synergies: Green, Orange
- Final Units: Forest Mage Sphene + Another Healer + 4 Gold Units (all level 2 if possible)
- Items: Any Ring + Any Necklace + War God Earrings (+5 Attack when targeted) or Aegis Earrings (No damage penalty on Shielding)
- Spell Gems: 5 Gold Shields. Thorn > Agito > Arcane > Iron. Required for the final boss.
- Get a Healer early to sustain.
- Fill Spell Gems on Floor 2, 6 (Silver), 10 (Gold) (Note this will be different on lower Witch Maze Levels).
- Pick any spell gems on floor 2 + 6, save your crystals for floor 10 and make sure to get 5 shields (floors will be different at lower witch maze levels).
- Do not reroll Alchemist at all until you have unlocked all character slots! (gives you more room for keeping characters and gives you more power early).
- Never take events with penalties.
- Sell level 2 units except for your 2 healers and gold units. (or keep for a boss fight then sell if you are lacking power).
- Do not try for level 3 units.
- Make as many synergies as possible, prioritize early game synergies above until you feel powerful then start prioritizing late-game synergies.
- Avoid Magitech Golem Boss (Restart if he is your boss).
- Pretty much fully explore the floors.
- Shield every turn past floor 10.
And that concludes this Vivid Knight guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.