- Title: tiny & Tall: Gleipnir
- Release Date: September 4, 2018
- Developer: tT Studios
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run tiny & Tall: Gleipnir smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of tiny & Tall: Gleipnir minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Duo Core 1.8Ghz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 2 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of tiny & Tall: Gleipnir?
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir System Requirements
Can I Run tiny & Tall: Gleipnir?
The Tartarus Key sets players on an immersive gaming journey, and to experience its captivating world, your system should meet the following minimum requirements. On the operating system front, a Windows XP or newer version is necessary. Your processor should be a Duo Core clocked at 1.8 GHz or higher, ensuring smooth gameplay. To delve into the game’s intricacies, a minimum of 2 GB RAM is required. Visuals come to life with a video card that boasts at least 512MB of shared VRAM and supports OpenGL 2.0. Lastly, make sure you have 2 GB of available storage space to accommodate the game’s content.
tiny & Tall: Gleipnir Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in tiny & Tall: Gleipnir? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing tiny & Tall: Gleipnir, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of tiny & Tall: Gleipnir. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on tiny & Tall: Gleipnir > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by tiny & Tall: Gleipnir.
How to Monitor tiny & Tall: Gleipnir FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing tiny & Tall: Gleipnir:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.