- Title: Time For You
- Release Date: August 1, 2020
- Developer: Zero2HeroGames
- Publisher: Zero2HeroGames
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Time For You smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Time For You minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP or higher.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c
- Storage: 1.6 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Time For You?
Time For You System Requirements
Can I Run Time For You?
Your processor should be a 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, and you’ll need a minimum of 2 GB of RAM. In terms of graphics, ensure that your system supports OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c. Additionally, allocate 1.6 GB of available storage space. These are the minimum requirements to get the game up and running smoothly.
Time For You Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Time For You? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Time For You, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Time For You. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Time For You > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Time For You.
How to Monitor Time For You FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Time For You:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.