- Title: Thronefall
- Release Date: August 2, 2023
- Developer: GrizzlyGames
- Publisher: GrizzlyGames
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Thronefall smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Thronefall minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970
- Storage: 300 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Thronefall?
Thronefall System Requirements
Can I Run Thronefall?
To embark on your journey in the captivating world of Thronefall, your computer must meet certain system requirements. The game necessitates an operating system of Windows 10, an Intel Core i5-9600 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a Nvidia GeForce GTX970 graphics card. Additionally, you should ensure you have at least 300 MB of available storage space.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Thronefall? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Thronefall, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Thronefall. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Thronefall > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Thronefall.
How to Monitor Thronefall FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Thronefall:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.