- Title: Thriving City: Song
- Release Date: April 21, 2023
- Developer: White Star Studio
- Publisher: IndieArk
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Thriving City: Song smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Thriving City: Song minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700k
- Memory: 32 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Storage: 5 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Thriving City: Song?
Thriving City: Song System Requirements
Can I Run Thriving City: Song?
Thriving City: Song requires a minimum set of system specifications to run smoothly on your PC. For a seamless gaming experience, your operating system should be Microsoft Windows 10. The game demands an Intel Core i5-4590 processor paired with 16 GB RAM to ensure smooth gameplay. The graphics aspect relies on an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti. As for storage, make sure you have at least 2 GB of available space to accommodate the game files.
To fully immerse yourself in the world of Thriving City: Song, it is recommended to meet the higher tier of system requirements. This entails running the game on Microsoft Windows 10 and utilizing an Intel Core i7-8700k processor coupled with a substantial 32 GB RAM. The graphical demands are handled by an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060. To house the game and its resources comfortably, make sure you have around 5 GB of available storage space. Adhering to these recommended requirements will allow you to experience the game at its best, with enhanced visuals and smoother gameplay.
Thriving City: Song Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Thriving City: Song? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Thriving City: Song, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Thriving City: Song. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Thriving City: Song > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Thriving City: Song.
How to Monitor Thriving City: Song FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Thriving City: Song:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.