I don’t think there is an updated guide concerning complete locations of every point of interest and collectibles, as well as a guide to get every achievement requiring those, so I worked on these maps for whoever is interested.
You’ll find maps and coordinates for every collectibles and point of interest required for the achievements in the Medved taiga reserve, and the cave lion skulls as well, which are not necessary, but I just couldn’t bring myself to ignore them.
- Reindeer antler sheds
- Moose antler sheds
- Mammoth tusks
- Cave lion canine teeth
- Cave lion skulls
- Paleontholgy 101: require to find every cave lion canine teeth and every mammoth tusk (cave lion skulls unnecessary)
- Shed hunter: require to find every moose and reindeer sheds
- Art critic: require to find every cave painting scattered in the reserve
- Tourist: require to visit every point of interest scattered in the reserve
- Pilgrim: require to visit every Nenet monument scattered in the reserve
- Detective: require to read every expedition note scattered in the reserve
- Trapper: require to read every trapper note scattered in the reserve
And that concludes this theHunter: Call of the Wild guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.