- Title: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Release Date:
I believe that you need the Hearthfire DLC to build these unique house. Unlike houses in cities, you can fast travel to these unique houses whenever you need to drop off items or do any crafting quickly.
Land Plot Info & Features
There are 3 land plots that you can build houses on, that being in Hjaalmarch, Falkreath Hold, and the Pale.
Purchasing a single land plot will cost 5000 gold, which is very good early game because the cheapest city house is Breezehome in Whiterun (6800 gold total with upgrade).
Building & Materials
Although it’s the cheapest, you will have to gather materials to build the house and everything inside the house. The main materials for house structure will include stone, clay, wood and iron ingot.
Inside the houses, you can create arcane enchanters, armories, forges, gardens, libraries, and more using the workbench inside. You can adopt up to two children and hire staff like stewards, a carriage driver and a personal bard.
- Located in the Pale
- Purchased from Jarl of Dawnstar
- Quest Requirement: Complete Waking Nightmare & Kill the Giant
- Located in Falkreath Hold
- Purchased from Steward of Falkreath
- Quest Requirement: Complete Kill the Bandit Leader
- Located in Hjaalmarch
- Purchased from Steward of Morthal
- Quest Requirement: Complete Laid to Rest
- Landowner – Buy a plot of land
- Land Baron – Buy all 3 plot of land
That's everything we are sharing today for this The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition guide. This guide was originally created and written by Voltaic. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.