Here are the locations of all notes in The Door in the Basement video game developed and published by Aegon Games Ltd.
The Door in the Basement Notes Locations
There’s a total of 36 notes in the game. Collecting all of these notes will unlock the achievement called Archivist.
- On a table before dropping down into the sewers.
- On a table after the timed gate in the sewers.
- In the blue-lit room after dropping into the caves.
- At the back of the large room immediately after the previous note.
- On a crate just before the large door that takes 3 keys.
- On a crate outside the next safe room.
- On a steel drum in a corridor after crawling through a small tunnel.
- On a table beside the TV after re-entering the sewers.
- On a table just outside the fan control room.
- On a table in the room just after the fans.
- On a stack of crates in the cave leading up to the walkway controls.
- On a stack of planks immediately after crossing the walkway.
- On a crate full of doll parts after the tunnel collapse.
- On a table in the corridor after dropping into the waterworks.
- On a table in the corridor with the large fan & pipes.
- In the room adjacent to where you find the flashlight.
- On a table in the dark corridor through the door after picking up the flashlight.
- On a table in the room with the TV.
- On a table in the corridor after unlocking the gate.
- On a crate next to a wall to your left after entering the abattoir grounds.
- On the table next to the valve handle.
- On a crate just before picking up the ladder segment.
- On a table inside the first wooden walkway.
- On the shelves just before leaving the area.
- On a table in the room with the elevator.
- On a table just after the fusebox.
- On a crate just after the keypad door.
- On a table in the room with the 3 fans.
- On a table in the room where you crawl under the floor.
- On a table in a room after picking up the crank handle.
- On a crate to your right after the elevator crash.
- On a steel drum next to a cage full of people after you wake up in a cage.
- On a crate to your left after crossing the makeshift bridge.
- On the table next to the gate key.
- On a steel drum just after opening the gate with the valve and crouching under the boarded-up doorway.
- On a table in front of the door after going up the elevator.
And that's all for this The Door in the Basement guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for The Door in the Basement? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Aegon Games. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.