- Title: The Adventurer's Domain Online
- Release Date: January 27, 2023
- Developer: Unbalanced Equations
- Publisher: Unbalanced Equations
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run The Adventurer’s Domain Online smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of The Adventurer’s Domain Online minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel I3 550 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 or equivalant
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of The Adventurer’s Domain Online?
The Adventurer’s Domain Online System Requirements
Can I Run The Adventurer’s Domain Online?
For playing The Adventurer’s Domain Online, you’ll need to ensure your system meets the minimum requirements to enjoy a seamless gaming experience. On the operating system front, Windows 10 is a must. Your processor should be at least an Intel I3 550 or better, paired with 8 GB of RAM. Graphics-wise, make sure you have an Nvidia GTX 960 or an equivalent card. DirectX version 10 is also required, and you’ll need a broadband internet connection for online play. Lastly, ensure you have at least 10 GB of available storage space.
The Adventurer’s Domain Online Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in The Adventurer’s Domain Online? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing The Adventurer’s Domain Online, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of The Adventurer’s Domain Online. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on The Adventurer’s Domain Online > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by The Adventurer’s Domain Online.
How to Monitor The Adventurer’s Domain Online FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing The Adventurer’s Domain Online:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.