- Title: Stormworks: Build and Rescue
- Release Date: February 28, 2018
- Developer: Geometa
- Publisher: Geometa
This guide will show you the steps on how to change the in-game font in Stormworks: Build and Rescue.
How to Change the Font
Locate the Fonts Folder:
- First, navigate to the following directory on your computer: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stormworks\rom\graphics\fonts. If this is not your installation folder, please locate your Stormworks installation directory.
Backup the Default Fonts:
- In this folder, you’ll find two font files named “noto.ttf” and “noto_cjk.otf.” These are the default fonts used in Stormworks.
- To make a backup in case something goes wrong, rename these files as follows:
- Rename “noto.ttf” to “noto.ttf.old.”
- Rename “noto_cjk.otf” to “noto_cjk.otf.old.”
Replace with Your Desired Font:
- Now, obtain the font file of your choice from the internet. Make sure it’s in either ttf or otf format.
- Rename this font file as “noto.ttf” or “noto_cjk.otf,” depending on which font you want to replace.
- Paste the renamed font file into the “fonts” folder, replacing the default font file.
- Launch Stormworks: Build and Rescue, and you should see your new font in the game.
Here are some font suggestions you can consider using:
- Comic Sans MS: A playful and casual font.
- CG Pixel 4×5: The font used in the LUA library.
- Wingdings: A font composed entirely of icons.
- US Navy: A font featuring nautical symbols.
- USN Stencil: A generic workshop-style font.
Choose the one that best suits your preferences and game aesthetics. Enjoy customizing your Stormworks experience with these fonts!
That's everything we are sharing today for this Stormworks: Build and Rescue guide. This guide was originally created and written by Koenqr. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.