- Title: Squirrel Stapler
- Release Date: September 12, 2023
- Developer: David Szymanski
- Publisher: David Szymanski
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Squirrel Stapler smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Squirrel Stapler minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Squirrel Stapler?
Squirrel Stapler System Requirements
Can I Run Squirrel Stapler?
To play Squirrel Stapler, ensure your system meets the minimum requirements. You’ll need Windows 10 as your operating system, a processor with SSE2 instruction set support, and a graphics card capable of DX10 (shader model 4.0). Additionally, make sure you have DirectX version 10 installed on your system.
Squirrel Stapler Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Squirrel Stapler? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Squirrel Stapler, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Squirrel Stapler. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Squirrel Stapler > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Squirrel Stapler.
How to Monitor Squirrel Stapler FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Squirrel Stapler:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.