- Title: SKYHILL
- Release Date:
List of foods you can eat for completing the Vegan achievement.
Why I made this guide
Wanted to compile a list of foods for this cheevo because it seems like no one has really made a guide yet (in English anyway) and there is some question about it especially in my mind and other cheevo hunters. So, in alphabetical order, here it is:
- alcohol (but not co_cktail)
- any fruits (including overripe)
- any veggies (ofc lol including overripe ones)
- chocolate (Not sure about this one. I avoided it in case it had milk in it but others say yes)
- coffee (no milk)
- coffee beans
- flour (not bread though)
- mushrooms (This one also in question. I avoided it and got cheevo)
If you find anything I’ve missed, please tell me in the comments below and I will add it but you must have used in it your completion of the achievement.
Tips & Tricks for Getting Cheevo
- First, set your difficulty to Easy giving you more items and easier combat (mostly)
- Assuming you have most perks unlocked if not all, pick either “Bulimia” or “Total Mess” for the passive. Then for active “Hard Times” or maybe “Survival Kit” or “First Aid”. I prefer “Hard Times” since it gives you those 10 extra movements free between cooldowns.
- I completed it with “Bulimia” for the half of food used each step and then “Hard Times”. It was relatively easy and I skipped going in side rooms esp late in the game unless I needed food or healing.
- Also I recommend when you get a “forbidden” food (meat, fish, milk etc.) immediately trash it so you don’t accidentally eat it.
That’s it. Simple and effective. I hope it helps.
That's everything we are sharing today for this SKYHILL guide. This guide was originally created and written by Freakins. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.