100% achievement guide for Scarlet Hollow. All achievements cannot be obtained in a single run, so be prepared to devote a significant amount of time to obtain them. Also, this guide is obviously NOT spoiler-free, so only read it if you are truly stuck on obtaining an achievement. I try as hard as I can to keep them as spoiler-free as possible which isn’t much.
Scarlet Hollow Achievement Guide
Based on the story, the accomplishments are roughly in chronological order. If a particular trait is required or will prevent you from obtaining it, I will mention it as well. I may update it further for future episodes, but for now, it only covers Episodes 1 and 2.
- End Episode 1 with the trait Talk to Animals
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- End Episode 1 with the trait Book Smart
- End Episode 1 with the trait Hot
Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way
- End Episode 1 with the trait Mystical
Steve from Blue’s Clues
- End Episode 1 with the trait Keen Eye
Mx North Carolina
- End Episode 1 with the trait Powerful Build
Candy From a Baby
- End Episode 1 with the trait Street Smart
- When riding the car with Tabetha, welcome her to the Dead Mom Club. When in the woods with Stella, after the conversation about your living situation, ask her about her own situation. Depending on your traits, you will have to dig a bit to have Stella mention that her parents are dead. Then welcome her to the Dead Mom Club.
That Damned Smile
- Make Tabetha smile. There are multiple ways to make her do it, but the easiest way is to tell her you love PJ Sandwiches during the kitchen tour.
The Boy Who Cried Nice House
- During the house tour, always pick the Lie option. Tabetha will call you out in the bedroom and you get the achievement. You can NOT have the Street Smart trait for this (as it makes your lies believable).
Cooking by the book
- After the house tour, go to the kitchen. Go to the cupboard and get a knife and plate. Go to the pantry and get bread, then peanut butter. Go to the fridge to get jelly. You then automatically make a PJ Sandwich and get the achievement.
What were you expecting?
- During the tour, pet the cat when you’re leaving the kitchen. After the tour, go to the kitchen and pet the cat again. You can NOT have the Talk to Animals trait (as you will instead talk to her).
- After the house tour, explore all three house areas (your room, the kitchen, and the forbidden wing).
- After the house tour, go to the kitchen and open the fridge. Open the take-out and eat it. Swallow it, then go to town. Suppress throwing up on the way. While meeting Stella, suppress throwing up. You will then get the achievement in the diner. You can NOT have the Powerful Build trait (it keeps you from becoming sick).
Can You Pet the Dog?
- Upon reaching the town, a dog will run up to you. The first choice upon seeing the dog allows you to pet it, use it. You can NOT have the Talk to Animals trait (it will have you greet the dog instead).
- When Duke is demanding of you to pick up the flashlight, do as he says. You can NOT have the Powerful Built trait.
Poor Trigger Discipline
- When Duke is demanding of you to pick up the flashlight, pick up Gretchen instead. You can NOT have the Powerful Built trait.
Porqué no los Dos?
- Have the Powerful Built trait. When Duke is demanding of you to pick up the flashlight, pick up Gretchen AND the flashlight.
- After leaving the forest (and having met Sybil), accept Stella’s offer to stay over at her place.
- After leaving the forest (before or after having met Sybil), decide to go back to Tabitha.
- End Episode 2 with the trait Talk to Animals
- End Episode 2 with the trait Book Smart
- End Episode 2 with the trait Hot
- End Episode 2 with the trait Keen Eyes
- End Episode 2 with the trait Mystical
- End Episode 2 with the trait Powerful Build
Stealing Your Grandma’s Credit Card
- End Episode 2 with the trait Street Smart
- While in your room, open the drawer to see an oppossum. Put your clothes into the drawer without chasing the oppossum out. Note that The Talk to Animals trait doesn’t matter for this. MIGHT maybe be unlockable in Episode 1?
Gretchen Sends Her Regards
- Have the Talk to Animals trait and tell her during your first meeting that you have met Frou-Frou. Save Gretchen in Episode 1. At the start of Episode 2, while in the kitchen, talk to Frou-Frou and inform the cat that Gretchen is still alive.
Evil Has Triumphed
- Have the Talk to Animals trait and tell her during your first meeting that you have met Frou-Frou. Don’t save Gretchen in Episode 1. At the start of Episode 2, while in the kitchen, talk to Frou-Frou and inform the cat that Gretchen has died.
I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends
- In Episode 1, agree to go with Stella to meet her friend after the forest (aka meet Sybil). In Episode 2, when you go to town, you meet Sybil and Avery. Wait until Avery leaves and she will want to leave. At the bottom of all the options, pick “What is wrong with you people?” and then click on all options to vent about every single character you met.
Alright Then, Keep Your Secrets
- When you go to town, you meet Sybil and Avery. When Avery asks what happened, lies and says nothing happened.
- After Sybil and Avery have left, go to the diner and talk with Avery.
- After Sybil and Avery have left, go to the General Store. You can talk with the kid or not, but leave without taking anything.
- After Sybil and Avery have left, go to the General Store. Ask for potato chips, then take the potato chips.
I (Don’t) Want to Believe
- Have the Keen Eyes trait. In Episode 1, save Gretchen, then follow the creatures to find their nest. In Episode 2, while in the library, read the book about cryptids, specifically the first story. In the conversation after, mention the book, then that cryptoid, and then say it was a mountain lion. When Stella doubts you, say there was a mountain lion in the creature’s nest.
Just the Two of Us
- In Episode 1, when Stella wants to go see her friend (Sybil) after the forest, declines and goes home instead to meet Wayne alone instead of with Stella. After that, no matter in which conversation, don’t mention him to anyone. In Episode 2, when you leave the library, the achievement will then unlock. Note that I am not sure if it is needed since I happened to do it in that run, but to be really sure: In Episode 2, after waking up, look out of the window. Then, when in the kitchen, go into the garden and look for clues. Don’t send the image or mention anything about what you found either.
- After having visited Reese’s house, agree to ride with Kaneeka.
Into the Woods… Again
- After having visited Reese’s house, agree to walk with Stella.
- While at the mine, talk to all three groups of miners at least once.
I Want to Talk to Your Manager
- While at the mine, go to Tabitha’s office. You have to do so before talking to the third miner group!
- Talk to the max. Two of the miner groups, then go back to Kaneeka and Stella.
Ronnie the Rat
- Snitch on three different people. There are probably more ways to do this, but mine were these:
- Go to the General Store, ask about the potato chips, then go to the library and tell Kaneeka about having been invited to steal.
- When at Reese’s house, tell the mom that you want to go on an adventure with him.
- While at the mine, go to Tabitha’s office and tell her that Kaneeka and Stella sent you to snoop.
Out Of The Loop
- When following the teenager, go into the mine without calling Tabitha.
- When following the teenager, call Tabitha, tell her about what you’re doing, but don’t wait on her.
- When following the teenager, call Tabitha, tell her about what you’re doing, then wait on her.
Cutting Your Losses
- Inside the mine, follow the children, then when you find Rosalina, grab her and leave.
No Man Left Behind
- Inside the mine, follow the children, then when you find Rosalina, search for the other children.
- You need the Keen Senses trait. Inside the mine, during the argument between Tabitha and Stella, you will notice Rosalina is about to sneak out. Stop her/alarm the others to keep her from leaving. You will then automatically find the other children later and save them.
And that concludes this Scarlet Hollow guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.