100% achievements guide for Road 96 game.
Road 96 Achievements Guide
All achievements can be obtained in one playthrough. I have tried to arrange the achievements in chronological order.
Collect ’em All – Collect all tapes
- The cassettes can be found at the level. Some of the NPCs can give you them, you can still buy them. There are 18 audio cassettes in the game. If you missed them, then in the New Game + they will remain with you. There is one trick, when you find a cassette, go to the menu, load the game and take the cassette in the same place, it will be different, and the previous one will be saved. Thus, you can collect all the cassettes without much difficulty and search.
- The cat is on the second mission after the start of the game. At the campsite. Need to stroke him. Screenshot to help.
- You will meet Zoe for the first time, where the cat was stroked (camping). This is a story achievement you won’t miss.
Homesick – Call Home
- When you see a phone booth, select the option to call home. It costs $ 1.
Campaign Funder – Call & Donate to the Florres or Tyrak Campaign Funding
- We need to donate money for the election campaign. At the phone booth, select the option to dial the number ($1). Dial 96555 (Tyrak) or 96777 (Florres). And then you can donate money ($10). In total, you should have $11 in your pocket.
Help a Friend
- When there is a mission where Zoe is handcuffed to a police car, just help her escape. This is a story achievement you won’t miss.
- You need to get to Route 96 for the first time. This is not very difficult to do if you assume that for a full game you will need to get 6 times.
A Light in the Darkness
- You need to blow the fire when you’re with Zoe, on the second mission after the game starts. It’s still unconfirmed if there’s another opportunity further in the game.
- In one of the episodes, you will cross the border with Zoe. At the very end, you will have the choice to save her or leave on your own. Choose any of these options and you will receive the achievement. It is impossible to miss it.
Stone After Stone
- When you get to Route 96, there will be a waterfall and a cave nearby. There is a mountain of stones in the cave. You need to add one stone each time you get there and so on 3 times.
- You need to get 6 times to highway 96. The conditions are not quite clear. Do I need to do it in one game or New Game+ also counts? At least this can be done in one playthrough, but you must not die and you must not be caught on your way there.
- You just need to complete the entire game and you will receive this achievement.
And that concludes this Road 96 guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.