The purpose of this guide is to help players unlock all scenarios and achievements of Porcelana. It will contain mild spoilers so we recommend playing the game first and to come back if you are unable to continue and/or have no clue on how to unlock the rest of the story.
If you haven’t reached this ending and you are getting Bad Ends even after going out with Camil (Which is a Good End in my book), then, I would HIGHLY recommend you to unlock the School Records safe. No worries, the padlock it’s time-based and not error-based, so you can try as many times you want within the time limit. Every time you fail, you can just click on the back button on the quick menu and try again.
Also, you will get a Bad End if you hit Isabella’s boyfriend, which is necessary to unlock an achievement but that choice won’t let you reach the first ending.
Unlocking the True End
I will pretend that you have read Porcelana already and finished(?!) the story. Did you like it? I hope you did. I know the ending might have been shocking and perhaps sad. Sometimes we are just not fast enough to realize what’s important in life or courageous enough to give love a chance…but, perhaps, you can do something about Porcelana’s hero.
Would you not want a chance to fix everything?
After finishing the story, the screen went to black and you returned to the Title Screen. Why not try to “Start” the game again? Do you notice something? That’s right, the game doesn’t allow you to continue, saying “How can I write a love letter now that my heart is broken?” At the same time, a file location pop-up appeared at the top left part of the screen.
If you start again three more times, the lines will change and the game will start telling you to write a poem, a confession, anything you want to say…
I think you have figured it by now, isn’t it? That’s right, you have to write Isabella a love letter to unlock the True End of Porcelana!
Where do I find the letter?
As you probably have imagined, that file location is indeed where a .txt file was created inside the game folders. This is where we will write our letter for Isabella.
When you open it, you will find an empty .txt file that you can edit with Windows Notepad, Wordpad, or any text editor.
To access your local files, you can use several methods. You can right-click on the game in the side menu of your Library, then in the manage option, and, finally, browse local files.
You can also access the local files in the properties menu (This option is right below the “Manage” option) and click on Local Files.
As a side note, you might not be able to browse your local files if you have the option of “Saving in the Cloud” enabled. You can find out in the general section of the properties menu (Uppermost choice in the right pic). You will need to disable that choice to access the .txt file.
And now that you have your empty canvas, maestro, well…go nuts! Pour your feelings imagining if you were Porcelana’s hero writing a love letter for Isabella. Oh, but there is a trick, it has to be a real love letter, you can’t just write anything you come up with. How does the game knows if you are truthful in your feelings or not? Well, isn’t that obvious? It’s the power of love!
The letter works in Spanish and English (with their respective translations if you have been playing the game in that language). Other languages will be added in a future update but as of right now, you should be able to unlock the True ending by writing something and saving it.
After you finish, just save the letter and restart the game.
How do we know if our feelings were accepted? Well, you will get a screen like this.
Congratulations! You are now in the final secret route of Porcelana. Enjoy the True Ending!
Porcelana Achievements Guide
Most of the achievements are easy to get and they will be unlocked automatically as you progress in the game, but here is a detailed guide of where they appear or how to unlock them.
- This one is the easiest one. It unlocks automatically once you click on the “Start” button in the main title for the first time.
- First of the tree click’em achievements. You can get this one by clicking the “Pandita” sign that is hanging on the wall of the school hallway in chapter 1.
- This is the second one of the clickables achievements. You can get this one clicking the cat on the graffiti in the wall outside Lesmot bar in Chapter 6.
- You can unlock this one in Chapter 6 too. You just have to help Paul with his lemons and that’s it. Once he gives them to you, the achievement will be unlocked.
- This is probably the “hardest one”, well you just need to be fast to get it. In Chapter 7, you have to unlock the School Records on the first try. This does not mean that you have to guess the 5 passcode numbers in the first attempt but to solve it the first time you try the minigame in any given save file. That means that if the time is up and you click back to try again, the achievement WON’T be unlocked. You must unlock the Records before the time is up the first time you encounter the minigame. If you don’t get it on the first try you can start a new game and try again.
- This is the last one of the clickable achievements. You can get it after unlocking School Records successfully in chapter 7. Click on the cat seal at the bottom of the document (notice that you have to click three times to unlock the achievement).
- This is probably the most satisfying one to get. In Chapter 15 you must choose the option to hit Isabella’s boyfriend. Warning: Save the game before taking the choice because this will trigger a Bad ending (but it was worth it lol).
- In Chapter 21, after Camil tells you about the letters inside the dolls and she shows you her letter, this item will be added to your backpack, so be aware of notifications. Open your backpack and there you will find the Letter, open it to unlock the achievement.
- In Chapter 21 as well, after Dallen breaks her doll, you will receive her letter. Just as the last one, open your backpack and read it to unlock the achievement
- You will get this achievement automatically in Chapter 22 once you break your doll and you take the letter that Isabella left for you. In other words, you will get this one when you reach the First Ending.
- This is the last achievement and you will get it automatically once you reach the True End (see the first part of this guide).
That's everything we are sharing today for this Porcelana guide. This guide was originally created and written by Zlatant. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.