Pokemon GO players are now in the midst of another event in the game. As announced, the Pokemon GO Johto Celebration Event will be kicking off this January 26, 2021, until the end of the month.
During the Johto Celebration Event in Pokemon GO, trainers will be able to experience some various in-game bonuses and activities. One of the features of this event is the limited-time field research. Completing this activity will give players a handful of rewards in the game. If you’re one of the Pokemon GO trainers planning to join this event, below are tasks that you have to complete.
Pokemon GO Johto Celebration Event Field Research
- Catch 5 grass-type Pokémon – Sudowoodo encounter
- Take a snapshot of your buddy – Chinchou or Mareep encounter
- Use 2 berries to help catch Pokémon – Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile encounter
- Use 5 berries to help catch Pokémon – Miltank encounter
Pokemon GO Johto Celebration Event Timed Research
- Catch 15 Dark-type Pokémon – 5x Great Balls
- Catch 15 Shadow Pokémon – 5x Revives
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader – Larvitar encounter
Bonus reward: 15 Poké Balls, 1 Incense, and 5,000 XP
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Leader Arlo – 2x Max Revives
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Leader Cliff – 3x Hyper Potions
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Leader Sierra – 2x Max Potions
Bonus reward: Ho-oh encounter
And that's all for this Pokemon GO guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Pokemon GO? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.