Niantic has officially rolled out the newest update for Pokemon GO. This time, it is the event called Distracted by Something Shiny. The new event features the return of the iconic anime villain, Jessie and James. However, the duo will not be causing so much trouble as they will be assisting Pokemon GO players to catch shiny Pokemon in the game.
If you’re one of the Pokemon GO players, below is the breakdown of the Pokemon GO Distracted by Something Shiny event. Discover the event tasks and the rewards that you will be getting in Pokemon GO.
Pokemon GO Distracted by Something Shiny Event Breakdown
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 20x Ultra Balls
- Catch 10 Grass-type Pokémon – Nuzleaf encounter
- Evolve 3 Grass-type Pokémon – Cottonee encounter
Bonus Rewards: 500x Stardust, 1,000 XP, and a Diglett Encounter
- Play with your buddy 10 times – 1x Poffin
- Take a snapshot of a Grass-type Pokémon – Combee encounter
- Give your buddy 10 treats – Cherubi encounter
Bonus Rewards: Rewards: 500x Stardust, 1,000 XP, and a Pinsir encounter
- Defeat Jessie or James 4 times – 5x Max Revive
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws – Hoothoot encounter
- Hatch 3 eggs – Whimsicott encounter
Bonus Rewards: 500x Stardust, 1,000 XP, and a Pokémon Encounter
- Claim Reward!: 500 XP
- Claim Reward!: Oddish
- Claim Reward!: Foongus
Bonus Rewards: Shiny Celebi Encounter, 500x Stardust, 1000 XP
And that's all for this Pokemon GO guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Pokemon GO? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.