- Title: Nova Drift
- Release Date: March 27, 2019
- Developer: Chimeric
- Publisher: Pixeljam
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Nova Drift smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Nova Drift minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2 Ghz CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or equivalent, Integrated cards also work
- Storage: 500 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Nova Drift?
Nova Drift System Requirements
Can I Run Nova Drift?
For the minimum specifications, you’ll need an operating system of Windows 7 or higher, a 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB of RAM, and graphics capabilities equivalent to Intel HD Graphics 4000 or integrated cards, which will also work. Make sure you have at least 500 MB of available storage space.
Nova Drift Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Nova Drift? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Nova Drift, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Nova Drift. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Nova Drift > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Nova Drift.
How to Monitor Nova Drift FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Nova Drift:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.