The location of all 13 nomes for the achievement called “Little Lost Things” in Little Nightmares.
- Nomes are skittish creatures found throughout the Maw. They have an impressive running ability and can easily outrun any other known inhabitant of The Maw. While skittish, some attempt to befriend strangers, those that take that risk rarely survive.
In order to achieve the Little Lost Things achievement, you have to find and hug 13 Nomes.
- Nomes are small, humanoid creatures with papery white skin and conical heads or hats that resemble mushroom caps seemingly styled after gnomes or dwarves from folklore. They have large hands and feet. Additionally, Nomes also emit a croaking sound.
The First Nome
- You can frighten off the first Nome by opening the refrigerator. After that, if you follow the Nome, you can find a hole in the ventilation. Crawling along through it, you will find a small room with a lantern and the Nome standing next to it.
The Second Nome
- While passing through the room with an Eye, you can climb up some boxes and cages, and, from there, go down to an open cage, which is located in the bottom right, and, passing through a hole in the wall, you will find yourself in a secret room, where the second Nome can be found.
The Third Nome
- To hug the third Nome, you must first turn off the power by flipping a lever, then go into the adjacent room with a cage on the rope on the left and go to the cage in which a Nome sits. After opening the cage, follow it back to the lever room and find it in the left corner.
The Fourth Nome
- When you climb the long stairs to the Janitor’s room, go into the office on the floor below it. Having frightened off a Nome, into the next room with an eye-screen, walk behind the table, scare away the Nome, and run after it. In the end, you will find the fourth Nome on the site near some boxes.
The Fifth Nome
- On the way to the Shoe Monster’s room, you need to go into the room with a suitcase in the ventilation. Behind it is a ladder leading to another vent, on the edge of which the fifth Nome sits. Seeing them, it will run into a small room with boxes and a candle, where you can hug it.
The Sixth Nome
- To find the sixth Nome, you must go through the clock corridor where the Janitor will give chase, into the library, and look under the table by the bookcase, from where a Nome will jump out and run to one of the stacks of books where you can hug it.
The Seventh Nome
- In the Kitchen, you must go into the Twin Chefs’ bedroom and scare off the seventh Nome, who is sitting under the bed. It will run into the toilet, where it will sit in a corner, there you can hug it.
The Eighth Nome
- The eighth Nome will appear only after you visit the chef’s bedroom. When you must get down to the lower floor, going to the left to the pantry where you started. There you will immediately notice a jar on the ground with a Nome inside it. Pick the jar up and smash it, then quickly hide before the Chef comes in. After it leaves, come out and hug the freed Nome.
The Ninth Nome
- To find the ninth Nome, just go into the room with the meat grinder and walk under the table, where the nome sits.
The Guest Area
The Tenth Nome
- After escaping from the Chefs, you must jump from the hole and go into the slot under it. There will be a room where you will find the tenth Nome. Keep in mind that this area will be unaccessible if you start this chapter through the Chapter Select menu since it will start later on. You have to start from The Kitchen chapter if you wish to collect the Nome.
The Eleventh Nome
- The eleventh Nome is in the room where Six must run across a long table, avoiding the Guests. Go to the right wall to a stool covering the gap, into which a Nome immediately runs. Move the stool and go into the slot, where you will find the Nome.
The Twelfth None
- To find the twelfth Nome, you must go through the bathroom with a double-sided mirror. Ride the elevator, and go into the room on the left. The Nome is next to a sleeping Guest.
The Thirteenth Nome
- The thirteenth Nome is the one who decided to give Six a sausage. But this time she does not hug it but eats some of its flesh to satisfy her hunger. After that, you will receive the Little Lost Things achievement.
And that concludes this Little Nightmares guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.