The delved too deeply achievement demands the player of trying to get 10,000,000,000 studs. This takes time and obvious effort to achieve. This guide will give the easiest and quickest way to achieve this.
How to Get Delved Too Greedily
Step 1: Get the x studs multiplayer. These can be found:
- x2 is found using the code 1F5YH2
- x4 is found in Amon Hen in a fetch quest. You will need to craft the Mithril Fishing Rod to gain the red brick in a fetch quest.
- x6 is found in Edoras. You will need to craft the Mithril Top Hat to gain the red brick in a fetch quest.
- x8 is in Helm’s Deep. You will need to craft the Mithril Shield to gain the red brick in a fetch quest.
- x10 is in Cirith Ungol. You will need to craft the Mithril Squeak Sword to gain the red brick in a fetch quest.
Make sure that all of these multipliers are on so that they can give you x3840. You can turn on multipliers (and attract studs) in extras.
Step 2: Turn on attract studs which is a red brick and can be found using the code C7FJ7B.
Step 3: Map exploration
- The secret stairs: can yelled 800,000,000 studs in one play if you collect all the studs (including finding the old mini kits and collectables.) I played this map around five times.
- Mount Doom: can yelled 500,000,000 studs in one play.
- Mines of Moria: can yelled 600,000,000 studs in one play.
I mostly played through all the maps again from the beginning in free play with all the multipliers on
Step 4: Extra things you can do:
- Turn on invincibility which is red brick. Found in Rivindell. You will need to craft the Mithril tinderbox in a fetch quest. This is useful as you can focus on collecting studs rather than worrying about any enemies killing you.
- Use the decorative horseshoes which can make you run faster, allowing you to pick up studs quicker.
- That you have unlocked a strong character (or Mithril boxing gloves) and Berserker which can unlock blue or purple studs (originally would discover mini kits and collectibles).
Step 5: Collecting this achievement took me around three hours, I started on around 2 million studs (however you may be able to do it quickly through already having a lot of studs and always remember when you log back into the game to turn on all the extras).
That's everything we are sharing today for this LEGO The Lord of the Rings guide. This guide was originally created and written by Blu Ranger. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.