- Title: Klym
- Release Date: September 13, 2019
- Developer: Sokpop Collective
- Publisher: Sokpop Collective
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Klym smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Klym minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 compatible with at least 500MB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX9 compatible sound card or integrated sound chip
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Klym?
Klym System Requirements
Can I Run Klym?
Your computer should be equipped with Windows 7 as the operating system, a Dual Core 2 GHz processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a DirectX9 compatible graphics card with at least 500MB of memory. Additionally, make sure you have DirectX Version 9.0 installed and a minimum of 200 MB of available storage space. For audio, you’ll need a DirectX9 compatible sound card or an integrated sound chip. Keep in mind that these are the minimum specifications required to play the game smoothly.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Klym? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Klym, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Klym. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Klym > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Klym.
How to Monitor Klym FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Klym:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.