- Title: Jurassic World Evolution
- Release Date:
Information about Jurassic World Evolution is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
In this guide, I’ll show you how to keep your park peaceful.
Health / Food / Water
Health depends on the food, water, and medication given to the animal.
FOOD: Dinosaurs can feed by 5 types of feeders.
- Carnivore Feeder(for all carnivores)
- Live Bait Feeder(for all carnivores)
- Fish Feeder(for wetland carnivores)
- Ground Herbivore Feeder(for small and medium herbivores)
- Tall Herbivore Feeder (for big herbivores)
Water: Go to the Landscaping mode and click the water drop icon. Now draw water as much as you want.
Medication: There are two different reasons to have this problem.
- Dinosaur can’t access water and food – See what prevents them from food and water, then fix it.
- The dinosaur has contracted a disease – Use the ranger team’s vehicle to medicate them. You should have to research in a research center about diseases before you medicate dinosaurs.
Grassland – Grassland means the space that dinosaur want and the other small plants.
There are two ways to fix this problem:
- Make the cage bigger
- Make some more grassland using the landscape mode option.
Forest – Forest means the tree area dinosaur needs. The only way to fix this is to plant more trees using landscape mode.
Wetland – Wetland means the water area dinosaur needs. There’s only one way to fix this. It is, use the landscape mode to make water
Population – Population means the dinosaur count that can live together. It has a minimum and a maximum. It can be any dinosaur category.
Social – Social means the number of same dinosaurs that can live together. It also has a minimum and a maximum.
Comfort – To keep this at a good level, you should have to get all above to a good level.
How Not to Have Aggressive Dinosaurs?
There are several ways dinosaurs can be aggressive. I will mention about 4 of them.
Dropping comfort level
- Dropping comfort level is the main reason dinosaurs try to break their cages and are aggressive to guests. Read the section above to maintain it correctly.
- Storms can come to every island. It damages buildings and also makes dinosaurs aggressive too.
- There’s three mission per island. In some of these, dinosaurs are aggressive by missions. You can do nothing about it. By building several walls together, you can minimize the breakage of walls. Also, keep your ranger team and ACU team active.
- In some times ranger teams would be a disturb for dinosaurs. Then the dinosaurs will be aggressive. If you are in a situation like this, move the vehicle quickly.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Jurassic World Evolution guide. This guide was originally created and written by KnightRider. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.