Fishing is hard only in beginning but once you already know the process, fishing will just be a piece of normal thing in Tales of Arise.
It is easier to focus on the fish rather than the button. If you see the fish swim to left, you push your left control stick. And if you see the fish swim to right, you push your right control stick.
If you see the camera zoom in, be ready because there are 3 possibilities:
- If the fish jump, just spam click RT.
- If the fish dash to the left, just spam click LB.
- f the fish dash to the right, just spam click RB
There are some RNG tricks that you need to understand in the game.
- The fish can only swim in a limited area.
- If the fish is on the left side of Kisara, then the probability of it will swim/dash to right is higher, so push your control stick to the right side.
- If the fish is on the right side of Kisara, then the probability of it will swim/dash to left is higher, so push your control stick to the left side.
Try to practice on a fishing spot in early games, it is easier. And getting rod after 10 types of fish makes things much easier. If you still struggle, use speed hack to slow down the game.
And that concludes this Tales of Arise guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.