Check this new HIVESWAP: ACT 2 guide to learn how to obtain all achievements in the game. Discover how each achievement can be acquired in HIVESWAP: ACT 2.
HIVESWAP: ACT 2 is currently available on PC via Steam. If you’re one of the players who bought this game and planning to get all the achievements, below are the detailed guide to help you.
HIVESWAP: ACT 2 – 100% Achievement Guide
Just In Time
- You made it to the train station.
- Simply reach the train station.
Do or Die
- It all ends in eleven days.
- Speak with Fiamet.
- Everyone needs a little help sometimes.
- Open the help button once.
A Fire Mixtape
- You wish Zebruh would drop his mixtape… in the trash.
- Speak with Marvus and show him Zebruh’s mixtape.
X GON GIVE IT TO YA
- FIRST WE GONNA ROCK THEN WE GONNA ROLL THEN WE LET IT POP GO LET IT GO
- Beat Azdaja.
- You palled it up with the middle class.
- Speak with everyone in the yellow cart.
- Those pogs had to be good for something.
- Meet Elwurd and give him pogs and a ticket.
- Feels good to help such a great guy.
- When Zebruh can’t decide whether to play Get Culled or Slam, immediately give him Xefro’s mic.
- You participated in an interesting social experiment.
- Play and finish the minigame called teal/jade.
- Did we do the right thing..?
- Complete the trial without getting the requirements for Best Possible Scenario.
- You imported a save from Act 1.
- This is pretty self explanatory.
- You’ve entered the marketplace of ideas.
- Meet Galekh and show him Mallek’s book.
- Got your ass beat 2.0
- Fight and get knocked out by Nikhee.
- You’re more of a curvy horns gal.
- Select corn horns.
- You did a murder!
- Commit a murder.
Clown Door Opens
- You Opened The Clown Door
- Finish the end of the clown car.
- You defeated the drone and switched to the express track.
- Complete the drone scene without skipping.
- Oh no.
- Beat the game.
- CLOWNS! CLOWNS! CLOWNS!
- Reach the clown car.
Traffic Cone Costume
- You like your horns long and straight.
- Select the traffic cone horns.
- She seemed so nice…
- Get killed by Ardata.
Standing Room Only
- You made all sorts of new friends in the lowblood car.
- Speak with everyone in the lowblood card.
- You understande true arte.
- Right after accepting Amisia’s quest, go to Marsti and take her garbage and give it to Remele.
- Thanks for the likes!
- Check all Chixie’s dialogue on the platform without the other characters.
- Wonder who lives here…
- Go to Charun’s hive and check all dialogue from the 7 clickable objects. These objects are the junk pile, string lights, barnacle, canvas, sculpture with legs in mouth, mother grub, and mushrooms.
- You made sure Chixie can live to fight another day.
- Speak with Elwurd and tell him that Chixie is going to protest and she already gave up her plans.
- Go buy his album or something.
- Check all Marvu’s dialogue on the platform without the other characters.
- Didn’t your dad ever teach you how to- oh? He didn’t?
- Go to the river near the cave, find all the warnings, and swim.
- Wonder who lives here…
- Go to Zebede’s hive and check all the dialogue from all objects. There’s a total of 10 clickable objects. These are the front door, respite block door, large lamp, brain fruit, lusus, book, shelves, cornucopias, science equipment, and the small lamp hanging in the ceiling.
- Lions and tigers and bears.
- Go to the woods without using Zebede’s hive.
Cell You Later?
- You’re certain these batteries will finally be useful in the next game!
- Complete the game with E-cell betteries.
- Fool me once…
- Get killed by Ardata for the second time.
Sylladex Spring Cleaning
- You completed the trading quest.
- Speak with Tagora and trade spice mix, pogs, and batteries. Follow the object trading in that order.
- Oh come on.
- Get killed by Ardata for the third time.
- You’ve made friends with the upper crust.
- Speak with everyone in the upper-level blueblood card cerulean cart. This includes the character Zebruh.
Best Possible Scenario
- You figured out how the law works.
- Ask Tyzias who was the culprit. Note that you can only do this during recess and after completing the Sylladex Spring Cleaning achievement.
- You are SO pre-ordering this Marvus/Chixie track.
- Right after taking Zebruh’s ticket, find and speak with Marvus about Chixie’s protest plan.
Next Time Maybe
- You did a good deed today.
- Speak with Chixie of your own protest. Next is use Joey and talk to her again, then talk to Xefros, and finally talk to Chixie again. Give her Xefros’ mic after talking with her.
- No animal left behind.
- Right after you board the train, use Skylla and speak with Martsi. Use Martsi to ask Skylla about her lusus. Switch back to Skylla and asked Martsi to move. After moving, speak with Skylla again and use the medkit on her.
Third Most Popular Chittr User
- You added everyone who’s anyone to your conticks.
- Add Cirava, Chixie, Marvus, Elwurd, Remele, and Zebruh on Chittr. You can add Marvus, Chixie, Zebruh, and Elwurd after speaking with them for a few times on the train platform. Right after entering the yellow car, speak with Cirava to allow you to add her. Give Elwurd the photo of a passed-out Cirava so you can add Remele to Chittr.
- You crushed Chixie’s dreams.
- Use Zebruh to speak with Chixie after being refused to get Marvus’ autograph.
- Never trust a pretty face.
- Speak with Tyzias during recess and ask who was the culprit. You can only do this after completing the Sylladex Spring Cleaning achievement. While speaking with her, accuse Lanque and show her boyband magazine when she ask why. After this event, meet Lanque and accuse him.
- Die, he meowed.
- Go to Wanshi and grab a Soldier Purrbeasts book. Find Galekh and show him the book. This achievement requires to have the Best Possible Scenario.
- Open the hint button 100 times.
Never Be Game Over
- You did everything right!
- Avoid getting a game over screen.
- Are you doing okay?
- Open the hint button 1,000 times.
- You like finding all those secret messages, huh?
- Right after Byers pick the drone, click the hint button many times.
- It’s all in the spin.
- Never speak with Remele once Amisia’s trial began. Speak with Marsti and get her the garbage. Proceed to the tealblood car and speak with Tagora. After your conversation with Tagora, give the garbage to Amisia.
Born to Die
- Mistakes were made.
- Get all game overs.
And that's all for this Gaming guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for Gaming? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Brian Haynes. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.