- Title: Extraneum
- Release Date: June 15, 2022
- Developer: David Jalbert
- Publisher: David Jalbert
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Extraneum smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Extraneum minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron M, AMD Athlon II
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8 series, ATI Radeon HD 2000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400, AMD A10-6800K
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 5870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Extraneum?
Extraneum System Requirements
Can I Run Extraneum?
For the minimum setup, your operating system should be at least Windows 7, with a processor equivalent to an Intel Celeron M or AMD Athlon II, backed by 1 GB of RAM. Graphics-wise, you’ll require a Nvidia GeForce 8 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 card, along with DirectX 10 compatibility. Ensure you have 300 MB of available storage space.
For an even better gaming experience, the recommended system requirements suggest upgrading to Windows 10 64-bit as your operating system. Your processor should be at least an Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD A10-6800K, and you should have 2 GB of RAM. On the graphics front, a Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 with DirectX 11 support is recommended. Make sure you have 1 GB of available storage space to accommodate Extraneum at its best.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Extraneum? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Extraneum, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Extraneum. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Extraneum > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Extraneum.
How to Monitor Extraneum FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Extraneum:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.