- Title: Drift Showcase
- Release Date:
This guide will explain the game mechanics as well as sharing some tips on how to progress quicker !
Gameplay is about doing drift shows and getting famous.
To do that, you get into any level you want and do a timed drift show. The most important thing is to impress the crowd as this is what will make you gather more fans quicker and get higher reward after every show.
To impress the crowd perform slide based stunts like “Speed Drift” or “Pro Drift” and do the tasks objects. It is best to always start with a few continued and long slides to get the drift multiplier to max. Keeping sliding at high speed and wider angle will add to the multiplier as well.
So, the more you drift, the more attractive you are to the public and the quicker it gets hyped up thus the quicker you acquire more fans.
A TIP : a good way to progress quicker is to start every show with performing continuous slides, like drifting in circle, at least for a while. This is a good tactic as the counter steer mechanics allows you to keep the car at angle and speed. Also this way you can easily perform Pro Drift stunts ( explained below ) which add to XP and Score and hypes up the crowd quickly.
The crowd state is shown on the screen with two bars or fan-ometers.
The one that fills out quicker (blue) shows the current crowd engagement and the second (orange) represents the “total engagement”. The orange bar gets filled based on the blue one.
The fuller the blue bar, the quicker the orange one fills out.
The fuller the orange bar, the more people liked your show.
So it is important to keep the orange bar full as it acts as a multiplier to the reward for every show and the number of newly acquired fans. If the quality of your drift is not high enough, the crowd gets bored and the bars start to empty up.
XP AND LEVEL
Earn XP points by performing drift stunts like “Speed Drift” and completing tasks like “Gate Slides” or “Pole Hits”. The higher the XP, the higher the driver Level.
FANS AND RANKING
The number of newly attracted fans is based on XP points per show, the current driver level and total crowd engagement. So, the higher the XP point per show, the quicker the driver level raises, thus the more fans you attract.
A good score can be achieved by doing long slides. Watch the widgets on screen. The higher the drift multiplier, the higher the score. Keeping a speed of 40 km/h or angle of 60 degrees or more increases the drift multiplier for even higher score. By keeping the drift multiplier bars full you perform slide based stunts as Slide Drift, Speed Drift, Angle Drift or Pro Drift which add to XP and Score. Completing any available task object will add more to the XP and Score.
STUNTS AND SLIDES
- Slide Drift – this one is done by drifting for 5 seconds with a drift multiplier of x5. Once the drift multiplier reaches x5, the circle bar color will turn orange and will start to fill up again. As soon as it fills out, you get a Slide Drift stunt performed. Note that if some of the other bars is full, you will get either of one other stunts based on which bars are full ( described below )
- Speed Drift – this requires the rule for Slide Drift to be matched. So in case you get drift multiplier at x5 and the Speed Drift bar at 100% in blue color, you get Speed Drift stunt performed
- Angle Drift – this requires the rule for Slide Drift to be matched. So in case you get drift multiplier at x5 and the Angle Drift bar at 100% in blue color, you get Angle Drift stunt performed
- Pro Drift – simply said, you get this stunt performed, when Speed Drift and Angle Drift bars are at 100% when you match the Slide Drift rules
Available task objects
- Gate Slide – this is done by entering and exiting the gate while drifting. If you stop drifting before exit the gate, the task is not completed
- Pole Hit – to perform a pole hit, you have to hit it with the back of the car while drifting
- Clipping Point – this one is simple. Just drift through the clipping point. If you are not drifting the car and go through the clipping point, it will not be considered successful
- Block Smash – smashing blocks is fun and simple. Just drive through a block. Drifting is not required but note that point the car toward a block might be tricky until you get used to controlling the car
- Jump Drift – this one is easy and fun as well. Just drive through any jump ramp and land safely
Reward is based on score from current event. You get 1,000 credits for every 100,000 points. Total crowd engagement acts as a multiplier, so be sure to always hype up the crowd by performing longer slides, doing stunts and completing tasks.
One you get at rank 1 or above, you start getting bonus credits. Get 1,000 credits for every rank level. For example, if you are at rank 3, you’re getting +3,000 bonus credits for each show.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Drift Showcase guide. This guide was originally created and written by vencious.games. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.