- Title: Desynced
- Release Date: August 15, 2023
- Developer: Stage Games Inc.
- Publisher: Forklift Interactive
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Desynced smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Desynced minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
- Processor: 5th Generation Intel i5 CPU or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / AMD R9 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Desynced?
Desynced System Requirements
Can I Run Desynced?
For the minimum specifications, your computer should be running Windows 10 64-bit or a newer operating system. In terms of processing power, a 5th Generation Intel i5 CPU or its equivalent is necessary, paired with at least 2 GB of RAM. Graphics-wise, a GTX 1060 or AMD R9, or a higher-level GPU is required, and DirectX 11 should be installed. You’ll also want to ensure you have 2 GB of available storage space for the game.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Desynced? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Desynced, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Desynced. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Desynced > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Desynced.
How to Monitor Desynced FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Desynced:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.