- Title: Demonologist
- Release Date:
Here’s a concise guide to achieving the hidden accomplishment ‘Good Or Evil?’ after completing Suzie’s story in the Demonologist game’s Bedlam update.
Good or Evil?
Complete the Suzie’s Story
- Start by purchasing the Penthouse.
- Read the first note in the kitchen near the sliced bread.
- Proceed to the master bathroom and reveal the secret room by saying ‘Time’ to the blank wall next to the towels. Read the note inside.
- Return to the kitchen and check for a new note next to the stack of books with an alarm clock on top. Read it to activate the mirror secret room for your next entry to Bedlam.
- First trip to Bedlam: Head to the 2nd floor toilet accessible from the main entrance’s stairs. Find the hidden room by saying ‘mirror’ in front of the last cubicle wall. Grab the cafeteria office key from the table.
- Return to the Penthouse.
- Prepare for the 2nd Bedlam trip: Go outside and enter the little house on the far right. Grab the knife from the crates on the left. Enter the asylum and cut the ropes on the cafeteria door with the knife.
- Unlock the door inside the cafeteria to reveal an office. Return to the Penthouse secret room and read the updated note.
- Prepare for the 3rd Bedlam trip: Enter the office in the cafeteria. Say ‘Death’ at the bloodied wall to open a secret room. Read both notes inside, then go back to the Penthouse secret room and read the next note.
- Prepare for the 4th Bedlam trip: Go to Thompson’s office on the first floor. Grab the key from his desk. Locate the basement door next to the defunct lift, close to the stairs in front of the main entrance.
- Unlock the cell door with no name and say ‘Cloud’ to access an underground room with a chest. Input the code Moon Sun Moon Moon Sun to unlock it and retrieve the key.
- Return to the Penthouse again.
- Prepare for the 5th Bedlam trip (good ending): Visit the little house outside and use the key to unlock the basement doors. Take the book and place it on the statue in the courtyard area outside the main entrance to trigger the good ending cutscene and unlock the achievement.
- Alternate ending (bad ending): If aiming for the bad ending, do not interact with the statue outside. Instead, bring the book back to the penthouse. You’ll receive a new note from Suzie revealing her true intentions, that she needed the book to gain strength and seek revenge on those who confined her to the asylum.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Demonologist guide. This guide was originally created and written by Cat Nose Presser. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.