- Title: Darksiders Genesis
- Release Date:
Information about Darksiders Genesis is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Are you having a hard time obtaining the achievement called Blademaster in Darksiders Genesis? This guide will help you obtain this achievement.
Darksider Genesis – Blademaster
Fighting Moloch without taking damage is insane, but you can cheese it because it says damage and not hit, meaning if you can get hit without taking damage then you’re fine.
First, obtain the “Legion Shieldbearer” creature core up to level 3. This can be obtained easily three ways:
- Killing the boss of chapter 14
- Playing the Arena mission “Hell Brutes”
- Getting lucky when buying Vulgrim’s “Creature Core Pack- Redwaste (Rare)”
Second, set difficulty down to Casual, this will easily let you take a hit or two.
Third, learn his attacks and dodge them properly. You would have to do this anyway, but with the previous steps, you now have room for error.
- Play as Strife.
- Crystal attacks can instantly go through your shield.
- When his sword combo gains the third hit, start dashing behind him on the third swing.
- Switch to War to instantly refresh your shield.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Darksiders Genesis guide. This guide was originally created and written by Uncle Badass. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.