Here’s a guide that will tell you where you can spawn in the Farm, Cave, and City maps. I created this guide to help people who want to make their server games more fun by changing spawn points. This is my first guide that I’m sharing, so it might not look super fancy, but I did my best.
This guide provides the names for each spawn point and editing pad to help you plan your server games more effectively. It lists the numbers (like P0 or P8) and any areas linked to those spawn points.
Please note that there’s no information for the Island and Sandbox maps because they only have one spawn point. Also, keep in mind that this doesn’t apply to singleplayer mode.
- P0 – This is the default spawn point, closest to the Wishing Well and one of the trampolines.
- P1 – The top-right spawn, although it’s labeled as the Beach, you’ll need to walk a bit to reach the actual beach. It’s near the “???” sign and close to the snake PVE arena.
- P2 – Orchard. From here, you can easily access the Fruit Fight minigame and see the wind turbines.
- P3 – Island. It’s a small area surrounded by the lake, and one of the Pelican NPCs spawns here.
- P4 – Concert. This spawn is closest to the giant concert stage where the Build Battle minigame happens. It’s also near the Ranch, with a path to the City map teleporter.
- P5 – Waterfall. Next to this spawn is the giant waterfall, and it’s the closest point to the Cave area and the Cave map teleporter.
- P6 – Campsite. Here you’ll find a campsite with a fire pit, tents, a trampoline, and more. It’s next to the Lake area and a popular spot.
- P7 – Racetrack. This spawn is very close to the Race minigame. Just remember, when the minigame starts, the editing pad won’t be accessible to those not in the minigame until it ends.
- P8 – Market. This spawn is situated between the Crops and Ranch areas and has lots of fun details. You can also access the Ranch and its PVE arena from here.
- P9 – Bridge. An area next to the Lake with a fragile bridge to cross the river.
- P10 – Summit. This is the highest part of the map, offering a view of the entire open area.
- P11 – Cabin. You’ll find a cabin with a trampoline and one of the Dog NPCs. It’s surrounded by a forest.
- P12 – Crops. This area features a barn and a large field enclosed by a fence.
- P13 – Farmhouse. An area enclosed by a fence with three houses and two Dog NPCs.
- P14 – Beach. This extensive beach allows you to visit a bar and listen to the ocean waves. The Island map teleporter is here in the form of a raft.
Additional info – P0, P12, and P13 are convenient teleporting spots near the Playground and Sandbox teleporter.
- P0 – The default spawn area on the top level of the map, close to the Mineshaft with the spider PVE arena and the City map teleporter. You can also find a path leading to the Farm map teleporter from here.
- P1 – This area is on the bottom floor of the map, right next to the big lake and the Cave Critters minigame.
- P2 – Another spot on the bottom floor, with a short path connecting it to the P0 spawn area.
- P3 – Aqua De Vida. It’s a more confined area on the map, featuring a healing pool. There are also four barrels of toxic waste that can interact with the water.
- P0 – The default spawn area, very close to a street, which can be a riskier location. It’s also the nearest spot to the Kaiju Hunt minigame and the Farm map teleporter.
- P1 – This unnamed spawn is situated next to a large factory and is in proximity to the Cave map teleporter.
- P2 – This spawn point is also close to a street and the highway. It’s conveniently near the supermarket and the park PVE arena.
- P3 – Located atop a large building, this area provides a good vantage point for observing the map and navigating between buildings if your creature has the capability to do so.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Creature Creator guide. This guide was originally created and written by MachineGull. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.