- Title: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Release Date:
This guide will be showing you the basic stats guide for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Main Stats Guide and Tips
Many of these stats are self-explanatory, but sometimes it’s helpful to have a quick reference for what each stat does, especially since the game might not explain the core/main stats. So, here’s a breakdown:
- STR (Strength): This directly relates to your weapon’s attack power. In simple terms, the higher your STR, the more damage you’ll deal with physical attacks against enemies.
- INT (Intelligence): No surprises here, INT stands for Intelligence. It boosts your spell attack power, which includes the damage output of your shards and magic. If it causes damage, INT increases that damage.
- CON (Constitution): CON stands for Constitution. This stat increases your defense against physical attacks from monsters. The higher your CON, the less damage you’ll take when enemies slash, bludgeon, poke, punch, or use other physical attacks.
- MND (Mind): MND stands for Mind. This stat reduces the damage you receive from magical attacks by enemies. Whether it’s fire, water, holy, dark, wind, or any other mystical or magical attack, MND helps protect you from their effects.
- LCK (Luck): LCK represents Luck. It has two significant effects. First, it influences your ability to land critical strikes, which increase the damage of both shards and physical attacks. Second, a higher luck stat increases the chances of enemies dropping items and shards. If you’re looking for rare items or just want more loot in general, a high LCK stat is your friend.
I hope this guide proves helpful to you. While it covers fairly basic concepts, having this information readily available can make your gameplay smoother. Ah, the good old days of instruction books – they are missed by many. Best of luck in your gaming adventures!
That's everything we are sharing today for this Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night guide. This guide was originally created and written by Beaurgard. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.