- Title: ASTRONEER
- Release Date:
Information about ASTRONEER is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Small automation tips and automation of Squasholine production (for 09/2022 event).
- 1x Extra Large Platform C
- 2x Auto Arm
- 1x Medium Gas Canister
- 1x Medium Storage Silo
- 1x Delay Repeater
- 1x Button Repeater
- 2x Zinc
- 2x Titanium
- 2x Aluminum
- 2x Graphite
- 1x Silicone
- 1x Glass
- 2x Resin
- 2x Iron
Both Auto Arms at the end of the platform. It might seem strange and redundant to use two, but sometimes the squash gives 2 or 5 pieces, so it’s best to make it faster. Also, place a squash piece on the Auto Arms to make sure they will filter to pick-up only the squash pieces.
Next, place the Medium Storage Silo next to the Medium Gas Canister. The Squasholine produced can be stored in the Medium Gas Canister, and the Medium Storage Silo acts as a buffer.
Both Auto Arms output goes to the Medium Storage Silo behind them. This buffer will help when the squashs output too many squash pieces.
On the last sections of the platform, place two plants, and set them up for the basic recipe.
Last part is setting up the farm.
For this, you place the Button Repeater in the center of where you’ll plant the squash seeds. Still, inside the range of the Button Repeater, place the Delay Repeater, and connect it to the Button Repeater. This creates a loop where when the Delay Repeater count ends, it activates the Button Repeater, and the Button Repeater activates the Delay Repeater again, so it can start counting again and repeat the process.
The trick here is that the Button Repeater can do everything: it can reactivate the Delay Repeater to keep repeating the cycle, it can harvest ripe squash, and can even re-plant seeds.
- You will still need to move the full Medium Gas Canister to the EXO Request Platform;
- Some squash rarely produces Astronium along with seed and squash piece, and these need to be removed manually or by another Auto Arm;
- Sometimes the squash pieces will fly away, and you’ll need to move them back into the Auto Arms range (I tried to think about a way of locking the farm up, but I didn’t think very hard since I was too busy laughing manically when I saw this working);
- You can leave the Delay Repeater counter to either 1 or 2, it doesn’t change much (leaving it short reduces chances of a seed being moved away from the Button Repeater zone);
- This may work with other fuel configurations if the other plants behave like the event squash, but I didn’t test it;
- 7 seeds work well for me, only rarely the buffer is empty (and usually when a lot of squash pieces end up outside Auto Arm range)
If the Button Repeater gets nerfed, at least give us a planter piece, pretty please?
That's everything we are sharing today for this ASTRONEER guide. This guide was originally created and written by R4dioS1lence. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.